• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Slo

With Josh Freeman suffering concussion-like symptoms, Vikings named their backup QB behind Christian Ponder.

ZY9bJ2H.gif

Rope 'em!

SAXY_ARog.png

I may not live in Michigan any more, but Detroit teams are the only teams cheered for in this household.

My oldest tried to cheer for a team because they had a certain color but I put a stop to that. Once I explained to him that's pretty much why the Buccaneers have any fans at all he understood pretty well.

:lol

rObit

Banned
Ugh. Just moved from the west coast to Nashville. How is football not on yet? There should definitely be a game on when I wake up on Sunday morning. Stupid living in the future!

Godslay

Banned
I think I'm way more optimistic about CJ Anderson than I should be.
Moreno aside, I've been bummed about how un-Bronco like Denvers running game has been. So I might be grasping for anything right now.

I'm high on him too. I've been that way since camp though. Really started to shine after that SF game. Hopefully he shows us why they held on to him.

AlexMogil

I'm obsessing over a six point differential among 4 players in my league. I have 3 slots to put them in. I don't have time to laugh at the Vikings any more... I've lost myself.

Lol It's funny hearing Cris Carter say that Calvin Johnson I remember in a 2011 interview pre season he didn't even have him in his top 5 and said he was good for Madden.

DMczaf

I may not live in Michigan any more, but Detroit teams are the only teams cheered for in this household.

My oldest tried to cheer for a team because they had a certain color but I put a stop to that. Once I explained to him that's pretty much why the Buccaneers have any fans at all he understood pretty well.

Teach your son not to rob me in 10 years. You can take the boy out of Michigan, but you can't take the Michigan out of the boy.

Slo

Ugh. Just moved from the west coast to Nashville. How is football not on yet? There should definitely be a game on when I wake up on Sunday morning. Stupid living in the future!

Football at 9:00 AM on Sunday is crazy. That's still hangover time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Looking at the inactive list it appears Joique Bell is playing. Wasn't sure if he was gonna be playing this week, Good news.

rObit

Banned
Football at 9:00 AM on Sunday is crazy. That's still hangover time.

Look if it's your team I agree with you 'cause you definitely want to be there for the whole thing, but it's a beautiful thing to wake up to a random game around halftime, lazy about for a bit, throw together your football food and settle down for the 2nd half. It's a great way to start your day.

jbug617

Banned
Look if it's your team I agree with you 'cause you definitely want to be there for the whole thing, but it's a beautiful thing to wake up to a random game around halftime, lazy about for a bit, throw together your football food and settle down for the 2nd half. It's a great way to start your day.

West Coast also has most of the evening free.

effzee

Just heard about the possible Larry FItzgeral trade rumor.

I'd be ok with losing Maclin if we can somehow land Larry. Whoever is the QB will look 10 times better with him out there.

DJAX and Fitz? Just a dream.

More likely trade and pick up would be S. Byrd from Buffalo. That deal needs to happen now. Give up a 2nd round pick if you have to.

Godslay

Banned
<3

Browns D can keep them in it, and if Campbell force feeds it to Cameron and Gordon, Browns could do it.
Not likely though :)

If Keenum can hang in there, Campbell should be able to. Chiefs probably pull it off again, but it should be close if Campbell minimizes mistakes. Hopefully it's worth watching.

I love my tablet on Sundays. Really thinking of getting an Air or Retina Mini instead of a PS4 or XBONE

Yeah, I watch Sunday Ticket on the tablet, with one of the other games going on the tv, and gaf on my laptop. Tablet is a nice quick second screen.

LJ11

I love my tablet on Sundays. Really thinking of getting an Air or Retina Mini instead of a PS4 or XBONE

Sound like the Retina Mini is going to be a hard get.

May just go with an Air, I love the device, hope I don't hate ios 7. Looks like a pos.

h1nch

I'm hoping Montee Ball shows up today. Live up to that preseason hype Montee!

Also psyched to have Woodyard back. I want to see this D make some positive steps with Woodyard back and Von in his 2nd game.

squicken

Sound like the Retina Mini is going to be a hard get.

May just go with an Air, I love the device, hope I don't hate ios 7. Looks like a pos.

Yeah I was thinking the same. Something I hate with the Mini is that the UI didn't scale to the smaller device. It's kind of a pain to hit really small touch items like closing tabs and the like. The Air down to 1lb is pretty awesome

DMczaf

$479 Air at Walmart.

Will it be in a sales ad or something? I want to price match at Best Buy so I can use my $45 rewards credit.

I'm hoping Montee Ball shows up today. Live up to that preseason hype Montee!

Also psyched to have Woodyard back. I want to see this D make some positive steps with Woodyard back and Von in his 2nd game.

I want to see him do well cause he's a Wisconsin running back.

LJ11

$479 Air at Walmart.

Will it be in a sales ad or something? I want to price match at Best Buy so I can use my $45 rewards credit.

Madden Rewards!

Yeah, it should be in their ad the week it releases, I'm sure you'll be able to price match.

JABEE

You are a good parent.

Top Bottom