• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

WedgeX

Banned
What a great throw by Stafford!

Right into Megatron's hands where only he could get it.

Little Caesars is trash though

People are going to give you shit. I say, if you don't get Crazy Bread, you deserve to die.

Fuck yes I'm getting the crazy bread. Its been near ten months since I've had Little Caesars. Used to get me through nights after crazy days at work. Going to be glorious. And potentially awful. I need a break from all the thin crust pizza in this city.

Drakeon

Posted yet?

@AdamSchefter A trade for Cards WR Larry Fitzgerald will be in play this off-season, in likely event a deal not completed before Tuesday’s trade deadline.

RT @AdamSchefter Come off-season, Larry Fitzgerald and Cards will be on clock, when some believe a divorce is somewhere between possible and inevitable.

Posted yet?

@AdamSchefter A trade for Cards WR Larry Fitzgerald will be in play this off-season, in likely event a deal not completed before Tuesday’s trade deadline.

SVa3Ja6.jpg

BigAT

Brandon Jacobs (doubtful) is officially inactive for today for the Giants. Rest of their inactives:

DT Shaun Rogers (knee)
CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring)
RB David Wilson (neck)
TE Adrien Robinson (foot)
QB Ryan Nassib
C Dallas Reynolds

Hopefully this means lots of snaps for Hankins with Shaun Rodgers out.

Posted yet?

RT @AdamSchefter Come off-season, Larry Fitzgerald and Cards will be on clock, when some believe a divorce is somewhere between possible and inevitable.

With that contract? Good luck

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've never heard of a team so open for business like the Browns

Speculated to be open for business. You're just buying into the media speculating everyone is getting moved because Trent was traded.

Yet nobody else has been moved since then, this has all just been the media hoping something is going to happen.

All we've heard so far is if they are moving anyone they want a high pick back in return. What team does that not apply to?

Josh Gordon or Jordan Cameron for a 1st or 2nd round pick. You're telling me you wouldn't do that? So of course they're listening to offers, any GM in the league would do the same unless they have the best player at their position.

If you want to go on the rumours (which you seem to be doing) they would have traded Gordon a while ago because they got a high pick and a young player but he's still here for the time being.

squicken

People need to check Larry Fitzgerald's injury history and Christ complex before getting all moist. Makes a lot of money and is basically Stephen Jackson

e: No problem kas, posted that just for you brother

If you want to go on the rumours (which you seem to be doing) they would have traded Gordon a while ago because they got a high pick and a young player but he's still here for the time being.

Again, good points. I hope it is all just junk from other teams and media. They need to keep their skill players intact so the next QB there can hit the ground running

rando14

SJAX and Fitz never really shot down the notion that they were stars suffering on bad teams. Like Emmit Smith's "treasure amongst trash" comment, only they aren't dumb enough to say it

It's true though

Everyone seems to like and respect Fitzgerald, I can't imagine him bringing any attitude or disturbance to a new locker room. That said he is a bit injury prone and he's getting up there in age

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Right into Megatron's hands where only he could get it.

Fuck yes I'm getting the crazy bread. Its been near ten months since I've had Little Caesars. Used to get me through nights after crazy days at work. Going to be glorious. And potentially awful. I need a break from all the thin crust pizza in this city.

GET THE DEEP DISH.

Had this at the hospital after my fourth son was born the other night. It's fantastic.

Yes, Crazy Bread is required.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What's your guys favorite pregame show?

Gotta go with the Fox pregame show, the guys have great chemistry, but I'm a huge fan of Cris Carter and some of the ESPN crew.

The AFC guys put me to sleep.

EDIT: Breaking story on ESPN about how Calvin Johnson can't dance.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Gotta go with the Fox pregame show, the guys have great chemistry, but I'm a huge fan of Cris Carter and some of the ESPN crew.

FOX, easily. ESPN is the worst.

GET THE DEEP DISH.

Had this at the hospital after my fourth son was born the other night. It's fantastic.

Yes, Crazy Bread is required.

Congrats, Plinko, if I managed to miss the news on that. It's been a busy week for me as I've been getting ready for a trip next week to Orlando.

Turnstile

I think I'm way more optimistic about CJ Anderson than I should be.
Moreno aside, I've been bummed about how un-Bronco like Denvers running game has been. So I might be grasping for anything right now.

Plinko

Congrats, Plinko, if I managed to miss the news on that. It's been a busy week for me as I've been getting ready for a trip next week to Orlando.

Thanks. You didn't miss it, it's the first time I've mentioned it on here.

Miguel

EDIT: Breaking story on ESPN about how Calvin Johnson can't dance.

gameday-morning-crew2.jpg

Hands down the best pre-game show.

Plinko

Congrats on the kid, Plinko. If you don't mind me asking what team is he going to root for?

I may not live in Michigan any more, but Detroit teams are the only teams cheered for in this household.

My oldest tried to cheer for a team because they had a certain color but I put a stop to that. Once I explained to him that's pretty much why the Buccaneers have any fans at all he understood pretty well.

cashman

Banned
Such a shame that all these Lions fans spend so much time on Stat Padford's dick they forget about the best player on their team.

Top Bottom