• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Can't really blame Kraft/BB for the injuries. Don't forget Vereen, Dola, etc.

Can blame them for Welker, though.

They had all that cap space, and did nothing with it. Their offense might be in a better way at least right now if they had spent something, maybe it would've given Brady some breathing room and not been injured or whatever the hell is wrong wtih him right now. He's been smoked all year long though, and nobody knows what they're doing on the field.

Pimpwerx

lol @ all the complaints from dolphins fans on that call, what a massive overreaction

No it isn't. This game isn't over by any means. The refs spotted them 30 yards and a free 3 points when they couldn't move the ball to save their lives. It's still an incredibly bad call. Typical for NE though. Hell, the NFL has rewritten rules to help them out, so I'm not surprised. PEACE.

linkboy

So freaking pissed that I didn't play Kaepernick this week (Have Stafford, Bush and Johnson, so I've been rolling with them).

Colin has 26pts on my bench, and my opponent has Peyton playing later.

Super pissed.

Pimpwerx

Beautiful throw by Tanny. Clay has to pull that in, man. That's critical.

Nice bounce-back kick by Sturgis. He's missed his last two from 50+, including a game-winner. PEACE.

Bread

Banned
No it isn't. This game isn't over by any means. The refs spotted them 30 yards and a free 3 points when they couldn't move the ball to save their lives. It's still an incredibly bad call. Typical for NE though. Hell, the NFL has rewritten rules to help them out, so I'm not surprised. PEACE.
poor dolphins culture, living in fear of the kraft money. i certainly remember the NFL rewriting rules to hurt the pats as well.

Top Bottom