• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

GQman2121

Banned
Not an original idea, but JAX should let Denard Robinson take snaps as a QB. They have 57 yards of total offense with two minutes left in the first half. It can't get any worse.

Pimpwerx

We should be up by more than 14. We thoroughly outplayed NE that half. Need to come out next half looking to bury them.

Time for my weekly, unjustified hyping of Tannehill. That throw to Clay was pretty. He has showed some incredible touch at times this season, and also some ridiculous throws like the one that got Gibson hurt. I really think if he has time like he has today, that he can settle in and showcase his arm a lot more than he has.

He only throws it into tight windows because he's scared of holding onto the ball too long. He's been getting killed all year long. I've been really high on him as a QB since about Week3 last year. I see what brought Ireland to draft him so high, because his ceiling is really high. He just needs a line that is made of more than wet cardboard. He also needs some better receivers. Crazy to say, given we just paid Wallace a mint of money, but he needs more Hartlines and less Wallaces. With his ability to place the ball, he needs guys with hands more than speed burners. Oh well, really optimistic about his future. PEACE.

EDIT: Dez fucking Bryant. BEAST MODE.

Top Bottom