• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Pt9GEZ7.gif

Fucking fantastic.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats finish behind the Jets and Dolphins.

Agreed, only way they don't is if Brady pulls his act together.

Oh I believe they are a mess right now but they have Brady and that alone makes them the best team in the division.

did you not see the throw into triple coverage there? Somethings not right with Brady right now, whether it's frustration, his shoulder, or old age, he's just not the same.

Reading Pats fans posts in here, you'd never know they were leading the division. LOL! Also, a far cry from that Phins-Saints MNF game where they were pretty much thrashing Miami nonstop. PEACE.

At the start of the year they had- Mayo, Wilfork, Talib, Vollmer, Tommy Kelly, etc. etc. They'll be lucky to finish 9-7 at this rate. It's a combination of Bill/Krafts fault for not spending any money, but it's also a bit of bad luck with all the injuries piling up. I mean Mayo and Wilfork are the top 2 players on defense. I know Talib will be back, but the defense is a disaster without him.

oatmeal

Banned
That Volmer injury was nauseating.

I didn't see anything, but the SNAP and the blood curdling scream :(

horrible. I'm still shaking.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
HOLY SHIT WE GOT A FIRST DOWN!!

WE GOT A FIRST DOWN!!!

BG WE DID IT BUDDY! WE DID IT!

apollorockygif1.gif

HOLY SHIT A TOUCHDOWN AS I TYPE THIS!!!

Colasante

As petulant as it may be to complain about two future Hall of Famers on a 5-2 team, Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have both been off their games this season, to put it mildly. It's not like replacing them is anything close to a viable option and is almost certainly a total overreaction, but I suppose this is the point in their tenures when Bob Kraft needs to start exploring the possibility, right?

Sanjuro

As petulant as it may be to complain about two future Hall of Famers on a 5-2 team, Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have both been off their games this season, to put it mildly. It's not like replacing them is anything close to a viable option and is almost certainly a total overreaction, but I suppose this is the point in their tenures when Bob Kraft needs to start exploring the possibility, right?

Tebow?

Top Bottom