• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lol I know. Weeden would have been destroyed.

Makes you think how nice it would be to have a Mobile QB.

Yeah, I think it's becoming a bit more apparent Weeden's mobility and decision making are a big reason for a lot of those sacks.

Hoyer and JCamp (so far) have done well with the O-line.

Pimpwerx

And it's a TD game now. We really shoulda scored more in the first half, given how we were playing. Too many blown opportunities. Gotta keep moving the ball on offense now. No more sacks, Martin. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Patterson goes out, TD to a receiver. Shocking!

And it's Nolan Carroll no less! I love it!

It was Carroll, wasn't it? As soon as Patterson went down I was scared that worthless piece of shit would enter the game. He's the worst part of the defense. He's Richard Marshall's clone. PEACE.

Tamanon

Banned
Announcers all pissed off about a personal foul helmet-to-helmet that didn't happen without stopping to question how a helmet could get ripped off by another player without it being a facemask.

MKAllDay

Good news for the Eagles: Barkley didn't turn it over!

Well a failed fourth down conversion technically does count as a turnover in team stats. So all of his drives have still ended in turnovers, they just are not all his own personal turnovers anymore.

Drakeon

Up until today for this season, I didn't have a problem with Kyle Williams's return game (his absence as a second receiver has disappointed me more than anything else). I still don't get why him calling for fair catches too much is that bad (he really hasn't been given space to make safe returns) Doesn't LMJ have a fumbling problem as well?
Eh, I honestly don't remember, but I just want to get LMJ involved.

Also fucking phantom penalty on the niners, not a big deal but still sucks to see.

Top Bottom