• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Why do the Statlines on the score tickers never show rushing TDs by QBs, they show kaepernick having 1 TD, but he actually has three. Not trying to complain as a fan, they do it for all QBs, they don't give luck credit for the rushing TD he had on the tickers either

Pimpwerx

Wallace understands nothing about adjusting his route for the coverage. And Sturgis misses right. Welp...that sucks. He must have been accounting for the wind, but it never caught the call. PEACE.

Yep, time to activate LMJ and get him back to the return game.

Up until today for this season, I didn't have a problem with Kyle Williams's return game (his absence as a second receiver has disappointed me more than anything else). I still don't get why him calling for fair catches too much is that bad (he really hasn't been given space to make safe returns) Doesn't LMJ have a fumbling problem as well?

Tamanon

Banned
Would you be okay with Strong and Bridge reuniting in Jax?

Bradley hasn't even had a year yet. It's not like there have been coaching issues this season, just bad personnel. Bridgewater....I dunno, I naturally distrust all college QBs, but gonna have to take a chance on one of them!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
There are a bunch of teams watching this game and salivating over Josh Gordon. :(

Well done Norv.

Didn't abandon the run...yet.

Pimpwerx

Patterson is injured all season, comes back for a game and a half and is injured again? Fuckity fuck, he's been keeping Nolan's bum ass off the field IIRC. PEACE.

eznark

Banned
These fucking dropped passes will be the death of our playoff potential if we don't make a trade to get a WR opposite of Megatron.

hahaha, Reggie Bush and Megatron not enough, Stafford needs even more expensive weapons? Jesus fuck that is one expensive "elite" QB you have there.

Maybe the Packers will trade you Jacoby Jones?

brentech

hahaha, Reggie Bush and Megatron not enough, Stafford needs even more expensive weapons? Jesus fuck that is one expensive "elite" QB you have there.

Maybe the Packers will trade you Jacoby Jones?

They already took Jeremy Ross when we dropped him. Now he wants players we don't even have

Top Bottom