• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Tamanon

Banned
I think the only chances for the Jags to win a game this year is either Arizona or Tennessee at home. I expect Houston to whoop us both games.

Colasante

For as miserable as this 5-2 team is making me, it's reminded me that fans who struck around through the Lions' 0-16 season deserve a congressional medal. And Browns fans, in general, do as well.

No, last offseason was terrible. This offseason might see some positive change. Draft Brady's successor, draft Wilfork's successor, get rid of Blount, I can't wait.

Terrible in the sense of the press talk. I just feel so bad for Tom.

hopefully this is the wake up call that belichick needed. he can't keep going through offseasons without restocking the team. brady is leaving his prime and we can't afford to waste his last good years with a bad defense.

i think i just had deja vu

maybe it's because i've said this the past 3 or 4 years.

god dammit.

Belichick doesn't answer to wake up calls. He is the almighty, he needs no waking up.

Stafford is an awful QB. Most of his passes are off target (receivers have make great catches because he is so inaccurate) . And he has no touch. Why throw a ball as hard as possible when the target is five feet in front of you?

I like the Lions but I can't defend his awful play.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So Browns-GAF how do you think we'll go 3 and out this time?

I'm going to say:

incomplete short pass
incomplete intermediate pass
complete checkdown for 3 yards.

edit: colour me grey...and surprised!

Spinluck

For as miserable as this 5-2 team is making me, it's reminded me that fans who struck around through the Lions' 0-16 season deserve a congressional medal. And Browns fans, in general, do as well.

We went 2-14 to get this guy

<<<-------------

Sometimes you gotta lose to win!!! But in your case, I just hope you guys lose and get absolutely nothing out of it.

Top Bottom