• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Ultratech

ku-xlarge.gif

JAGURAS!

Hey, they're only as good as their team.

:D

Giants have the worst defense in football.

Thad Lewis is moving the football.

Chad Henne has 10 points against SF.

Jason Campbell has 17 against the best defense in football.

Let's stop pretending this is just a QB issue.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is 100% a QB issue, these same Giants shut out the Vikings last week also because they have no QB. This offense was putting up a ton of points/yards before Vick got hurt and basically nothing since.

Fox318

eli

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hmm so it's a 3rd and long and then the Browns have one more shot at this.

Not liking our odds.

Oh not on offense, I'm talking stopping them on 3rd and long.

Caja 117

Because it's weird to assume it was a swat. It's not even conclusive he was trying to swat it. How many times have we seen a player dive to grab a ball with one hand and have it swatted away? That's that most bizarre penalty I've seen, since I didn't want that Pats trash last week. This is just a fucking shittily officiated game. What a fucking crock. PEACE.

Well, Im no expert, but if a former NFL QB call it out right away then is because of something...besides...I bet anything Kraft and Godel didnt like how last week game ended, so they fixed this game...Im not surprised lot of flags are going on pats favor.

Also. The replay showed it was a bad flag.

Pimpwerx

If we lose this game (very likely), then I'm in favor of rolling out the tank to get another high draft pick. Ireland got extended, so might as well let him have another go at it. By the time his extension is up, all the development should be complete on his picks, and we might be able to field an actual playoff contender. Getting a mid-round pick isn't going to help us right now.

Nice run by Thrill. Let's punch it into the endzone. Hurry up. PEACE.

eznark

Banned
What the fuck are you talking about? This is 100% a QB issue, these same Giants shut out the Vikings last week also because they have no QB. This offense was putting up a ton of points/yards before Vick got hurt and basically nothing since.

So Chip Kelly's genius is "give the ball to a great QB."

Must be nice.

j-wood

The NFL really doesn't want the Precious Patriots to lose does it? Terrible blown calls against Miami this game, both of which led to NE touchdowns.

Top Bottom