• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mayhew has amassed a horrible collection of secondary players.

Colasante

Kraft money! Let's change the rules and make delay of game a declinable penalty! And make it retroactive so the Dolphins don't get that first down. Get on it, Bob.

Pimpwerx

HURRY UP! Hurry the fuck up goddammit! Why am I letting them fool me with false hope? This is ending in a loss regardless. PEACE.

Bread

Banned
Kraft money! Let's change the rules and make delay of game a declinable penalty! And make it retroactive so the Dolphins don't get that first down. Get on it, Bob.
It was weird to see a delay of game penalty that wasn't whistled dead from the start.

Trey

Oh well. Good game, Saints. I had hope there for a while, but the D couldn't keep pace and the turnovers killed the Bills. Offense isn't in sync and half the skill position players are injured. 3-5 is about what the Bills are.

Top Bottom