• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
ku-xlarge.gif

JAGURAS!

:JNC

Pimpwerx

Well, Im no expert, but if a former NFL QB call it out right away then is because of something...besides...I bet anything Kraft and Godel didnt like how last week game ended, so they fixed this game...Im not surprised lot of flags are going on pats favor.

Also. The replay showed it was a bad flag.

Seems they're split on the call now. It looked like he was just trying to grab the ball with one hand, but landed funny and got hit. I have never seen that called on the pro or collegiate level before. I want to throw my beer through my tv, but I paid more for the tv than my season tix. LOL! PEACE.

Spinluck

Man, Tannehill reacts really really poorly to pressure :-(

EDIT: Not sure why the call is being debated. It was clearly bullshit.

Link

The Autumn Wind
The NFL really doesn't want the Precious Patriots to lose does it? Terrible blown calls against Miami this game, both of which led to NE touchdowns.
I was legitimately shocked that flag was thrown against them last week.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah even if we squeeze a win out of this, number of sacks and time holding the ball in the second half has just been embarrassing for the Chiefs. Browns played well, only real embarrassment was dude dropping the ball out of nowhere.

Top Bottom