• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heysoos

you fucking douchebag kicker! I NEEDED 2 points to win my damn fantasy match. Oh OH and why the hell was Foster even started if you werent going to play him you douchebag texans. damn it. fuck fantasy football.

LJ11

what a fucking gut punch.

i honestly would have just chucked it to the endzone instead of running him out there.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On the bright side for Texans fans, Keenum looks like he has some promise. This win was obviously meant everything for your playoff chances and thats over with.

In terms of Colts-GAF you guys traded your first for Trent Richardson (lol), killing any market value for Adrian Peterson, which is going to get him out of the NFC North, but be terrible for another division.

Pimpwerx

eh Martin vs Incognito seems like a wait and see if it is now racism. Incognito is a turd but that seems nuts he'd go that far

Not really when you consider he's often voted as one of, if not the dirtiest players in the game. We love that he plays for our team, but there's no excusing his behavior if these rumors are true. I used to like the guy, but his actions have directly resulted in damages to the team as a whole. That's not good and not something I'll support. PEACE.

Kacar

you fucking douchebag kicker! I NEEDED 2 points to win my damn fantasy match. Oh OH and why the hell was Foster even started if you werent going to play him you douchebag texans. damn it. fuck fantasy football.
Foster had one carry and hurt his back. He was gonna play.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Positive: Case was great and should have sealed the deal as starter the rest of the season and possibly beyond.

Negative: Right now, I want to slice a fatty.

Not really when you consider he's often voted as one of, if not the dirtiest players in the game. We love that he plays for our team, but there's no excusing his behavior if these rumors are true. I used to like the guy, but his actions have directly resulted in damages to the team as a whole. That's not good and not something I'll support. PEACE.
Same. I don't really think it's worth standing up for him anymore.

I'm so mad right now. Freaking Colts are going to the Superbowl, aren't they?! You had one job Bullock. ONE JOB! Denver better start getting their act together on defense, because if they make it to the Championship game, Colts are going to be there. Scared of them more than the Chiefs.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
if you're the texans, and you're on the opposing half of the field, you are literally better off going for it on every fourth down than you are trusting Bullock with a field goal.

squicken

I'm so mad right now. Freaking Colts are going to the Superbowl, aren't they?! You had one job Bullock. ONE JOB! Denver better start getting their act together on defense, because if they make it to the Championship game, Colts are going to be there. Scared of them more than the Chiefs.

lol no. There can be bad wins. Both SEA and IND got pretty exposed today. Better teams can take advantage of the mistakes.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm just sad for Case Keenum. Yeah he made one or two rookie mistakes, but he brought excitement and effectiveness to the passing game for the first time in forever, and you've got a kicker leaving 9 points on the field in a close game.

zero_suit

Hell no.

Narag

Yeah we'll see when someone other than TY Hilton can make a catch.

linkboy

lol no. There can be bad wins. Both SEA and IND got pretty exposed today. Better teams can take advantage of the mistakes.

Seattle's been exposed the last two weeks, if the Rams and Bucs were on Houston's level (especially at the QB position, Keenum is better than Glennon & Clemens), Seattle losses those games.

sangreal

WTF are you playing him for in the first place?

I let him stink up 2 teams for the first few weeks of the season until I read the reports that he cant even hit chip shots in practice :/

There was a lot of hype around him earlier in the year because he can kick it far. Can't aim for shit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom