• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

What better teams? You can't stop magic. Luck is on some Tebow, Eli Manning type Senso Beans crap.

The Texans head coach nearly collapsed on field and their offense (which he normally calls) sputtered. I think if Kubiak hadn't left, they'd have put Indy away.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Must of been pregame, remember the announcers saying something about him getting a new unrelated injury.

The first pass of the game was to him and he dropped it. He never played again.

Luck is the comeback kid. This guy continue to get better with every game. He loves the pressure. Easily established himself as a top 3 QB in the league halfway through the season! Go Colts 6-2!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Eh. To be fair a 55 yarder is no gimme. But the situation would've been different had he hit the "gimmes"

I'm not pissed about the 55 yarder, I'm pissed about the 49 and 43 yarders.

Even the kick he made curved so hard I thought it was going to miss. The dude is trash.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
I have to say, the Colts winning is really going to make accepting that call from the League office this week apologizing for the missed roughing the kicker and that completely blown fumble replay reversal a while lot easier to be benevolent about...

squicken

The Texans head coach nearly collapsed on field and their offense (which he normally calls) sputtered. I think if Kubiak hadn't left, they'd have put Indy away.

Yeah I have watched every Texans game and I have never seen the players that jazzed up. Keenum hits AJ for the 3rd TD and then Kubiak collapses. Earlier Wade is tearing up at the tribute ot his dad and then has to coach the rest of the game with two guys running the offense who have no experience doing so.

It's just Texans. Oilers. That just what happens. It's like Football Gomorrah

CHARLOTTE -- Immediately after Atlanta Falcons head coach Mike Smith wrapped up his postgame news conference on Sunday, a recognizable voice yelled "Smitty, Smitty," from the back of the room.

The fact that team owner Arthur Blank summoned Smith in such a manner made you wonder exactly what Blank had on his mind, particularly after watching his team fall to 2-6. But as a red-faced Smith turned to respond, Blank moved closer and embraced the coach like a long lost son.

Smith needed a hug, indeed.

So it's come to this eh

Narag

I have to say, the Colts winning is really going to make accepting that call from the League office this week apologizing for the missed roughing the kicker and that completely blown fumble replay reversal a while lot easier to be benevolent about...

Don't even give a shit about that missed flag. Just glad McAfee didn't fuck up his leg there.

Velcro Fly

Hope Kubiak is ok.

I do think if he was healthy things might have gone differently.

Still have to roll with what's there. It's the same as if anyone else had gotten hurt.

MechDX

Skip Bayless summing up Mech's feelings.

Naw...im good. This was last chance for playoff hopes. Sundays are now stress free. No more expectations.

Still don't know if Keenum is the future.
Bullock needs to be cut Monday.
Secondary makes boneheaded plays.

Just one of those seasons.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yeah I have watched every Texans game and I have never seen the players that jazzed up. Keenum hits AJ for the 3rd TD and then Kubiak collapses. Earlier Wade is tearing up at the tribute ot his dad and then has to coach the rest of the game with two guys running the offense who have no experience doing so.

It's just Texans. Oilers. That just what happens. It's like Football Gomorrah

This post seriously depressed me.

"Still don't know if Keenum is the future."

Change your avatar and go sit on the bench with Bullock.

Godslay

Banned
Naw...im good. This was last chance for playoff hopes. Sundays are now stress free. No more expectations.

At least you get to watch a young guy develop at QB. That's fun at least. Or even more heartbreaking if he's terrible. But Keenum isn't imo.

Smokey

Still don't know if Keenum is the future.
Bullock needs to be cut Monday.
Secondary makes boneheaded plays.

Just one of those seasons.

pretty much how i feel

its full on rockets mode now. just curious to see where they finish and how case does.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bad day for Browns draft position. lol. Happy about the 1st part though. :p

Meh at this point I think we all should just expect a very late pick and be happy.

We have a bye week, we can spend this time talking about how dreamy JCamp now is.

So much youthier then Weeden.

Narag

lol all that salt

Dm9ctKNl.jpg

Matrix

Narag

Can't believe the bad run of events for Houston this year. Not even the Schaub play but the injuries, Bum, Kubiak going down. Shitty year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom