• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

tonight semi-confirms kubiak is pretty much coming back for next year. no way mcnair fires him after him nearly collapsing

bro my team is got so destroyed by injuries, I'm just holding on to whatever star player I have left

Don't worry I started him too. And Dalton in the same team... F U Reddy

Well duh. He looks good on the sideline holding a clipboard in one hand, and his cane in the other.

As for today's game, loved this part.

i2VuJY5syHpM5.gif

ANKLES!

Someone train that DB to sweep the leg correctly

SWEEP THE LEG!!!!

squicken

This post seriously depressed me.

"Still don't know if Keenum is the future."

Change your avatar and go sit on the bench with Bullock.

I like Case. He'll be a good cruise director for the SS Football Hell. I mean that is just what it is. All HOU in football gets is the wrong side of great games and comebacks. Rockets are the only hope

I remember a few years back after a loss to the Saints Mike Smith was taken to the hospital for chest pains.

It's like the Texans and Falcons share a common (shitty) destiny or something.

Can't believe the bad run of events for Houston this year. Not even the Schaub play but the injuries, Bum, Kubiak going down. Shitty year.

If Case turns out to be a franchise QB it will be a great year. The year started for them with an absolute zero at QB, so it can only go up from there.

exarkun

: (

That was a heartbreaker. Feel bad for kubiak for collapsing during the one game that his football team was playing a complete game. Feel bad for the team cause they had to deal with that in their minds while playing. The defense was obviously shaken those first two drives after the half. My friends at Reliant said the crowd knew halfway through the third when people with cell phones started spreading the news. They said it was like the wind got knocked out of the place.

Not even mad at Bullock. We knew what he is, and we still trot him out there. Keenum has a briiiight future though.

Also, fuck off squicken. We just had a bad loss and you start your shitty anti-houston act again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
nfl_a_kubiak_gb1_600.jpg

looks like whatever it was, was painful. hope hes alright tho

I wonder if he had some sort of migraine. Heard he couldn't open his eyes well either.

Spinluck

I think I'm gonna call off the avatar bet between me and Mech. It would be too much at this point. Smh.

Good to hear Kubes is ok, and might be able to return to work as soon as tomorrow. I think he should get his rest though.

I wonder if he had some sort of migraine. Heard he couldn't open his eyes well either.

That would make sense given how much it hurt to open his eyes (the bright lights)

Fuck man. I hate migraines, some of the worst pains of my life. Poor Kubes :-/

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
from case showing what a competent qb looks like? i dunno.. a migraine causes you to just buckle like that, and comes out of no where?

Yea, more than one type of migraine. Some build up and some come out of no where. Some even cause you to lose vision for awhile in an eye, called ocular migraines.

They are extremely painful, some worse than others.

Lunchbox

Banned
A team with a good offense and defense versus a team widely considered one of the worst in the league. Hmm... CAAAMMM.
every time the redsox win the World Series the patriots go to the Super Bowl

it's already written, the question is which NFC scrub we will run over in New Jersey

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
When's the next time Houston is going to get half off Papa Johns? Next week?

Matrix

Matrix

What are migraines exactly?

Like super headaches?

Basically...

" extremely bad headache: a recurrent, throbbing, very painful headache, often affecting one side of the head and sometimes accompanied by vomiting or by distinct warning signs, including visual disturbances"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom