• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Chris Berman sounding like a Bears fanboy.

"Julius Peppers please wreck a game...."

Sounded like he was pleading, but he did pick the Bears to win the division.(lol)

Gonna have to go with the Bears tonight. If the Bears win there is a three way tie in the NFC North. Come Sunday, we take that lead.

More like Julius Peppers please get one sack this season.

MechDX

Texans bringing in 3 kickers tomorrow:Shayne Graham, Neil Rackers and Justin Medlock.

Rackers is still playing?

EIther way: Bye fatass!

I remember watching C'mon man like 5 weeks ago and it was so much better. They kind of explained the situations and it lasted longer. Seems weak now. Am I just confused?

EDIT: Never mind, I guess that was just a preview.

Despite Richies` stupidity he`ll find some team to play for eventually. We have had players commit DUI manslaughter and come back to play.

There are still many more facets of this story though as squicken pointed out, because you don`t see Richies teammates coming out.in condemnation, and there may be a reason for that.
Yeah someone at his position can get hurt giving him another shot. That's literally the only reason Reiley Cooper still has a roster spot for the Eagles.

Hardy har.

Our offensive line has been stout this year, including 3rd round pick Guard Larry Warford.

And if you`re referring to Suh I`d refer you to the amount of money he donates to charities
and NFL charities for bull shit calls
Suh just gives to all charites

Good points both of you. I wad unfair. It's rare when a vet realizes their careers have run its course and bow out. Bravo Jay.

He has a history of recognizing his lack of talent and bowing out to give his team a chance. See; his "injury" in the NFC Championship game

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans bringing in 3 kickers tomorrow:Shayne Graham, Neil Rackers and Justin Medlock.

Rackers is still playing?

EIther way: Bye fatass!

Good to know, too bad fatass helped cost us the game.

Sucks to hear that Kubes had a mini stroke, scary stuff.

Spinluck

I won't be able to watch this whole game.

But I'm gonna route for the Packers because of that one Bears fan who made fun of me for playing Sonic games all the time occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom