• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Tampa is a should beat on every schedule, and Tannehill isn't our biggest problem by a wide margin.

Eh. No. Winless teams are still professionals, and as you saw last night probably should have beaten the Seahawks. They'll give you a game. And if they are taken lightly, they can and will punch you right in the face. Better have a QB that will corral the troops and mount the comeback, and I don't think Tannehill is there yet.

Also, you don't get to go winless for a month and declare anyone on your schedule "should beats" just because you finally finish out a game.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Cajunator: The composition in that avatar is really bad. Garish colors and a bad pose to start with, but a closeup crop might have made it better.

So this Incognito stuff is disgusting. He's like Riley Cooper on steroids, with the additional threat of physical violence.

I love when dudes thrash each other on the field under the constraints of the rules of the game. Yes, there's a dark underbelly in the form of head injuries, but as Richard Sherman pointed out they know what they're getting into.

This...this is pure horseshit. A guy like Incognito needs to be locked up in a padded cell as he undergoes behavioral therapy and gets counseling for neurotic violent tendencies.

His dad? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think we all know where his influences lie.

Eh. No. Winless teams are still professionals, and as you saw last night probably should have beaten the Seahawks. They'll give you a game. And if they are taken lightly, they can and will punch you right in the face. Better have a QB that will corral the troops and mount the comeback, and I don't think Tannehill is there yet.

Also, you don't get to go winless for a month and declare anyone on your schedule "should beats" after you finally finish out a game.

I'm not arguing that Miami is good enough to win, we aren't, which is why I think we are going to lose, this team is terrible and poorly coached, but we will be favorites coming in to this game regardless and we do have the talent to beat this team.

Vince Williams getting knocked out of the game really killed us. Sly came in and proved why he got cut at the beginning of the season - dude got manhandled. Still, Pats really exposed how shit the Steelers secondary has become. Guys are gambling because they're too slow to keep up . And of course Brady digs deep and plays better than he has all season.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I feel like I should be on a sex offender's list after looking at cajun's avy.

e - I said during the game that Sly was shit. Can't believe he was active over Kion.

Trey

I'm not arguing that Miami is good enough to win, we aren't, which is why I think we are going to lose, this team is terrible and poorly coached, but we will be favorites coming in to this game regardless and we do have the talent to beat this team.

Miami is a fringe playoff team. Definitely has talent. Rest is up to Tannehill's development. Promising but isn't there yet.

Just disagree with the "should beat" mentality.

cajunator

Banned
EhvZmkV.jpg

Miami is a fringe playoff team. Definitely has talent. Rest is up to Tannehill's development. Promising but isn't there yet.

Just disagree with the "should beat" mentality.

Ah, well I'm being more critical of the Dolphins then the Bucs, no game is a gimmie and I know that, but Miami has the talent to beat the Bucs and they won't or at least I don't think they will.

its ok guys. Just gaze upon my avatar and youll all feel better.

I feel like I need a shower and maybe therapy

squicken

You guys need more teams to root for. Spread out the odds of down seasons. Why don't Steelers fans adopt the Cowboys as your NFC team?

cajunator

Banned
99% they're from Senran Kagura.

Also, I've got a MNF ad right now making this reply. I know there division rivals, but geez, I'm not that interested in the matchup.

It will probably be a boring blowout game.
Im probably just gonna grab some pho for dinner and then sit back and read the gametime shitstorm in here.

Spinluck

ATL crew made that point that as bad as Trent is, the Browns sure could use a 3.0 YPC back on their quest for a playoff spot. If they end up 7-9 and just out of the playoffs, was that trade worth it?

I just... I just wish we didn't bite so early. Wonder if we would've got this production out of Brown if not for the trade!

squicken

I just... I just wish we didn't bite so early. Wonder if we would've got this production out of Brown if not for the trade!

What I worry about with the Colts is that HOU is a bit of a paper tiger on defense. They've got misleading yardage b/c of all the points the offense and ST gave up or fields they shortened. Plus the Kubiak thing and the usual Colts/Texans zaniness

The Rams suck on defense too, but good teams are going to be able to stop Hilton and Fleener and force them to run and/or use another WR. Gonna need both Trent and Donald to keep opponents honest so Hilton can work his deep stuff

e: Everyone likes the Browns. No one cares about the Bengals and BAL and PITT are NFL villains

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Good news, everyone.
I'll be back...soon.

I've just had a lot of shit to deal with this year especially these last few months, haven't had the time or motivation to make gifs or watch sports.

Hopefully by the start of next year it's behind me and I can get back to my old schedule.

Thanks for asking, it's appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom