• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

I just read an OP on a Texans message board saying Schaub should start next week if Kubiak is not able to be there.......I..I...have no words...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I sold all my Arian Foster stock, how much is Lions stock now? Should have bought Lions stock at the end of the 0-16 season.

You should`ve because the next draft had us at#1 and picking Matthew Stafford. As a Patriots fan you should`ve seen a great QB in the making.

Stock prices are about $320.29 a share but steadily rising.

Mind you we`re playing the Bears this Sunday off a bye week while the Bears are playing off of 6 days rest. If Jay Cutler chooses to come back this week he`s gonna have to see Suh, Fairley and company.

Yeah stock will go no lower then that lol

Would have been good business.

why do you still have that avatar dutch?

Pats won 2 games since I got it. It's good luck.

Even before this it's not like the guy had the best reputation

Buy some Browns Gaf stock, we have candy.

Hold on, what kind of candy are we talking here? If Weeden was still starting I would consider it, too much hope in Cleveland now.

You should`ve because the next draft had us at#1 and picking Matthew Stafford. As a Patriots fan you should`ve seen a great QB in the making.

Stock prices are about $320.29 a share but steadily rising.

Mind you we`re playing the Bears this Sunday off a bye week while the Bears are playing off of 6 days rest. If Jay Cutler chooses to come back this week he`s gonna have to see Suh, Fairley and company.

320?! That would be bad business. Too high. Jacksonville must be nice and low, but don't see them going op soon. Giants stock maybe.

Fox318

He wanted to support a team with a future

DxZf2IH.gif

Spinluck

What I worry about with the Colts is that HOU is a bit of a paper tiger on defense. They've got misleading yardage b/c of all the points the offense and ST gave up or fields they shortened. Plus the Kubiak thing and the usual Colts/Texans zaniness

The Rams suck on defense too, but good teams are going to be able to stop Hilton and Fleener and force them to run and/or use another WR. Gonna need both Trent and Donald to keep opponents honest so Hilton can work his deep stuff

e: Everyone likes the Browns. No one cares about the Bengals and BAL and PITT are NFL villains

Yea I knew about that. Makes me wish there was a better way to measure defenses outside of yardage. I think they were in the bottom 20 for points allowed, and (like you mentioned) #1 in yds allowed.

I have read great things about Griff Whalen, and how they used him in practice to emulate Wes Welker the week of the Broncos game. He also got open a few times in yesterdays game, but Luck continues to not even look his way at times (he got wide open for a TD). He still came up with some big catches last night though.

DHB, well, Idk. You can't teach talent. He had one catch for 11yds, and he's supposed to be elevating his game without Reggie here. I don't think Luck has trust in his hands, and he just hasn't been effective. I really hope he's not our one trick pony Mike Wallace :-(. I keep telling myself he'll have a break out or improve eventually but no dice. I would have to agree with the assessment that we're too thin at WR talent wise to be truly be threatening on offense. But sometimes making the plays when it matters most is enough to keep winning games.

Unless they somehow come to their own by then, I expect most of the games to be this way. And man was that o-line awful that first half. Luck freezing in the pocket didn't help either.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Despite Richies` stupidity he`ll find some team to play for eventually. We have had players commit DUI manslaughter and come back to play.

There are still many more facets of this story though as squicken pointed out, because you don`t see Richies teammates coming out.in condemnation, and there may be a reason for that.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Despite Richies` stupidity he`ll find some team to play for eventually. We have had players commit DUI manslaughter and come back to play.

There are still many more facets of this story though as squicken pointed out, because you don`t see Richies teammates coming out.in condemnation, and there may be a reason for that.

yea, the lions seem like a good fit for him. After all they don't seem to care about having pieces of shit on their team already.

squicken

Ye

Unless they somehow come to their own by then, I expect most of the games to be this way. And man was that o-line awful that first half. Luck freezing in the pocket didn't help either.

Somehow DHB is a downgrade from Donnie Avery. I just don't expect him to catch any pass in traffic or when he has to go to the ground and make a tough catch

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
yea, the lions seem like a good fit for him. After all they don't seem to care about having pieces of shit on their team already.

Hardy har.

Our offensive line has been stout this year, including 3rd round pick Guard Larry Warford.

And if you`re referring to Suh I`d refer you to the amount of money he donates to charities
and NFL charities for bull shit calls

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Chris Berman sounding like a Bears fanboy.

"Julius Peppers please wreck a game...."

Sounded like he was pleading, but he did pick the Bears to win the division.(lol)

Gonna have to go with the Bears tonight. If the Bears win there is a three way tie in the NFC North. Come Sunday, we take that lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom