• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

NFL Network on 49ers saying to Aldon...

"you won't get your job back..you have to earn it"

yeah especially with Dan Skuda ahead of you....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

NFL Network on 49ers saying to Aldon...

"you won't get your job back..you have to earn it"

yeah especially with Dan Skuda ahead of you....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Denver will take him. He can have all the weed he wants to help him kick his alcohol habit. He and Miller can share.

squicken

The NFL is about physically dominating your opponent. These guys line up and smash each other for 60 minutes. It's madness that they can do that for a living but can't tease a guy about being weird

e: I'm not saying it is okay to tease fat kids or nerds or whatever in kindergarten. It just seems weird to get worked up on bullying in the the NFL

I legit lol'd at the bottom line showing that the Vikings are intentionally keeping the Cowboys guessing as to whether they will be starting Ponder or Freeman. Man, the Cowboys must be shaking in their little white booties.

KingGondo

Banned
The NFL is about physically dominating your opponent. These guys line up and smash each other for 60 minutes. It's madness that they can do that for a living but can't tease a guy about being weird

e: I'm not saying it is okay to tease fat kids or nerds or whatever in kindergarten. It just seems weird to get worked up on bullying in the the NFL
There's playful ribbing, and then there's being an asshole and marginalizing someone because they're different.

Not cool in any context, even in the big tough NFL.

I legit lol'd at the bottom line showing that the Vikings are intentionally keeping the Cowboys guessing as to whether they will be starting Ponder or Freeman. Man, the Cowboys must be shaking in their little white booties.

Have you seen the Cowboys defense? Even Ponder or Freeman might actually be able to put points up against them.

squicken

Stupid call

David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc
Video injury analysis on #bengals Geno Atkins shows a significant right knee injury. All signs point to ACL tear. Fear news will not be good

former team physician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom