• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins have the same winning percentage as the Heat!!!!

We got TB next we should win, then we need to win I believe it's against SD. We can make a run.

That buffalo game is going to haunt us all year.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Holy shit Cam FUCKING Wake what a way to end a NFL game! Never seen that in a NFL game and I bet I never will again... that was INSANE! What a beast!!!

Batman you got your wish!

jCKnq3z.gif

Unbelievable game. The Dolphins still suck but wow, what a game.

Good game Bengals fans, you guys look very solid (I know this was an unusually bad game for Dalton). Hopefully the Atkins injury isn't serious.

Time for me to go to bed, I have to work in six hours.

Jeff-DSA

Miami shouldn't have lost last week or against Baltimore. It hurts bad to have those losses on our record. We could be in great shape at 6-2 or 7-1 if we had showed up at Buffalo. Low margin of error in the NFL, and we're paying for it.

Miami shouldn't have lost last week or against Baltimore. It hurts bad to have those losses on our record. We could be in great shape at 6-2 or 7-1 if we had showed up at Buffalo. Low margin of error in the NFL, and we're paying for it.

It's all about the buffalo game, the game was over, we won. And we gifted the game away. You cannot lose that game.

eznark

Banned
Bungles under Lewis always find ways to keep games close and give them away.

You just can't see it because they are too close to your heart.

Actually I think it's because they are at arms length. Everyone I know who is a true Bengals fan always gets pissed off when I tell them they are good because they always know better.

Good lord at claiming he should have thrown it away. Get a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom