• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to get real ugly real fast for the Falcons today.

I can't believe I'm going to waste 3 hours of my Sunday watching this garbage.
I mean there's losing and then there's this trash ass team. Fuck.

Basically the only reason to watch is to see whether or not Matt Ryan gets killed.

Fox318

People really think the bolts will make the playoffs?

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Bowser

I don't do that business, natch.

C'mon, you know you'd love a Cam avatar!

OT, but thoughts on Carolina bball this season? Opened preseason at #12, I honestly don't think we're a top 25 team, even when PJ's back (and we're definitely not top 25 without PJ)

MechDX

That awkward moment when you realize the Rockets, who just started their season this week, have more wins than the Texans.

/depressed

Talon

C'mon, you know you'd love a Cam avatar!

OT, but thoughts on Carolina bball this season? Opened preseason at #12, I honestly don't think we're a top 25 team, even when PJ's back (and we're definitely not top 25 without PJ)
Duke is going to trounce us so bad, it won't even be funny. Prepare yourself for some epic Grover trolling.

Wiggins, why you no be my bro. :(

squicken

Rams wearing their LA Rams unis. Never have understood why those aren't the full time getups. Maybe they will switch back when they move

I'm not necessarily opposed to this. Football's a team sport. Don't do something that's going to hurt your team. Its that simple.
I think the punishment should fit the crime. I am never in favor of a penalty that heavily impacts the result of a game because of an action that has no impact on the result of a play. Just fine the guy or pull the kickoff back 15 yards.

Any other Falcons fans want to have some fun predicting what Mike Smith will say in the press conference after today's loss?

"We'll have to look at the tape and make some adjustments for next week."

"We've got a bunch of resilient guys in the locker room."

"We just didn't execute."

"That's a very good football team we played."

"Organizational embarrassment is part of the process."

I love how people are suddenly talking about Rivers like he isn't a master choke artist. If anything his solid play thus far this season is just setting up for his grand finale of choke jobs.

Spinluck

The Rivers master choke jokes hurt.

Because he knocked us out the playoffs twice, TWICE.

Fucking Chargers. The OT one hurt the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom