• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

all i ask is that they cut TJ Graham after this game.

represents exactly what the bills have been for over a decade.

Trey

Once again, I don't care if we give up a thousand yards. Scoreboard is all that matters to a D.

And there goes our crappy D scoring again. In other words, efff you.

I see defensive nuance is lost on you and congrats on needing the other team to make critically bizarre errors you can't expect to happen, but the fact is that the Bills reeled off multiple sustained drives that the Chiefs D kept letting up. They've been bailed out all game, and your "scoreboard matters" mentality is exactly why the paper tiger Chiefs will get destroyed against upper echelon teams if they play as poorly as they did today on D.

Ambient80

I honestly think we should just put our D out on the field every play. They'll score more points than our offense.

Sadly this is entirely accurate :(

God, if we had a QB like Brees or Rodgers or Manning this team would be insane. I love my Chiefs, but shit.

duxstar

The thing is all those "real" offenses in the AFC play out doors and they won't be as effective when the playoffs come around. The Chiefs are a good team.

You might make it to the AFC championship game, but that's where you will top out, looks eerily similar to the Niners a few years ago; the problem is Alex Smith might give you one great game, but you don't have the receivers to bail him out in the playoff's for 2 or 3 straight games =/.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
nostalgia_critic_rage_gif_by_adventureswithheroes-d48w6fm.gif

I see defensive nuance is lost on you and congrats on needing the other team to make critically bizarre errors you can't expect to happen, but the fact is that the Bills reeled off multiple sustained drives that the Chiefs D kept letting up. They've been bailed out all game, and your "scoreboard matters" mentality is exactly why the paper tiger Chiefs will get destroyed against upper echelon teams if they play as poorly as they did today on D.

Ummmmm, no, I pay very close attention to everything defensive. Multiple sustained drives that result in turnovers are great for fantasy stats, but it's clearly a sign of the defense getting their job done.

You seem to have confused getting multiple turnovers as being bailed out, which is asinine.

Who is your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom