• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Jesus, Tuel. Window of opportunity has passed the Bills, cuz no way they throw themselves back into the game. Defense will have to score.

FOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLKFOLK

Ambient80

Next man up. We'll be playing without our starting LT, C, and our head coach. No excuses here, we'll be ready.

Seriously, I can't wait. Finally we'll go against a team with a legit offense and see where our defense truly stands. I just hope Smith can somehow keep up on offense.

East Lake

Ummmmm, no, I pay very close attention to everything defensive. Multiple sustained drives that result in turnovers are great for fantasy stats, but it's clearly a sign of the defense getting their job done.

You seem to have confused getting multiple turnovers as being bailed out, which is asinine.

Who is your team?
He's right bro. You can't expect taints from a shit QB in the playoffs.

Folk 23 for 23 this season. When was the last time he missed? The record for most consecutive FGs is 42. EDIT: Hah, he missed his very last attempt last season. So he's "only" got 23 in a row.

Fox318

xqIpBZF.jpg

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

squicken

hmm Locker just throws high out of nowhere sometimes. Really like 90% of his game but I think those bad moments of inaccuracy are fatal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom