• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Ummmmm, no, I pay very close attention to everything defensive. Multiple sustained drives that result in turnovers are great for fantasy stats, but it's clearly a sign of the defense getting their job done.

You seem to have confused getting multiple turnovers as being bailed out, which is asinine.

Who is your team?

Bills.

And the Chiefs did not do their job. It was done for them by poor decision making and execution that the Chiefs can't take credit for causing. They benefitted from the miscues, but it doesn't mask the deeper issue that the Bills drove at will, and only stopped when they made mistakes.

Godslay

Banned
I will be absolutely shocked if we win in Denver. I've got that marked as our first L.

For as much shit as you talk about the Broncos, this is surprising.

Seriously, I can't wait. Finally we'll go against a team with a legit offense and see where our defense truly stands. I just hope Smith can somehow keep up on offense.

Whatever happens, it's gonna be an amazing football game.

My mantra has been just get to the playoffs since the beginning of the season. If we beat the Chiefs on the way there, great. If we don't during the regular season, then so be it. Looking forward to the game though, but still have to play the Bolts first.

Mrbob

How are the Falcons so bad? The point of a good QB is to help mask injuries. I wouldn't expect Atlanta to be Super Bowl contenders but I do expect them to be in the hunt for a playoff spot. Especially when that 6 seed is hovering around .500.

Bills.

And the Chiefs did not do their job. It was done for them by poor decision making and execution that the Chiefs can't take credit for causing. They benefitted from the miscues, but it doesn't mask the deeper issue that the Bills drove at will, and only stopped when they made mistakes.

"My team drove at will until we screwed up and turned the ball over. You can't take that from me!"

Congrats. You're seven minutes away from being 3-6. But you drove at will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom