• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2xxx

Banned
whew.png

Godslay

Banned
Hah, chill man. The Broncos have zero chance to losing to the Chiefs in Denver, and I say this as a lifelong Chiefs fan. You guys are gonna be fine.

I'm just going by scores, and records. The Chiefs have outscored every opponent they've played, and have 0 losses. Everything else doesn't matter.

I don't know how we pull it out against the Chiefs.

They're 9-0, coming off of a bye against Denver in Week 11. Andy Reid is 13-1 after byes. Their defense has dismantled every single team they've faced with authority.

Our defense is absolutely terrible, we have a shoddy replacement OL, our head coach has a bad heart, and it's going to be a cold November game.

We'll probably get beat by the Chargers next week too. Fucking thing sucks. Sorry Peyton, John wasn't good enough.
We should sign Tebow this week for some good luck.

Not a Jets fan (I'm a Giants fan) but from what I saw in the 2nd half, the defense has been tremendous against Brees. They are definitely the MVP of this game.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't like the Jets, but this is my first year in Fantasy Football and Folk has been absolutely outstanding.

Thank you jets, for blowing it in the red zone and kicking so many FGs.

Dysun

Nice win for the Jets, it's weird how bi-polar they are week to week. Shut down Brees and the Saints but get their ass handed to them by Dalton and the Bengals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom