• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The actual pass call on 3rd down there was really, really smart. Clock was going to be close enough to burn through the 2 min warning on a punt and that is exactly what happened.

WedgeX

Banned
Kind of hilarious that Woodhead is so small that he got launched about 6 yards away after he got hit. A bigger man makes that touchdown.

Godslay

Banned
I don't know how we pull it out against the Chiefs.

They're 9-0, coming off of a bye against Denver in Week 11. Andy Reid is 13-1 after byes. Their defense has dismantled every single team they've faced with authority.

Our defense is absolutely terrible, we have a shoddy replacement OL, our head coach has a bad heart, and it's going to be a cold November game.

We'll probably get beat by the Chargers next week too. Fucking thing sucks. Sorry Peyton, John wasn't good enough.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Slamming Woodcock into the line is good for my fantasy team, but that shit don't work. Put Gates at running back.

Ambient80

I don't know how we pull it out against the Chiefs.

They're 9-0, coming off of a bye against Denver in Week 11. Andy Reid is 13-1 after byes. Their defense has dismantled every single team they've faced with authority.

Our defense is absolutely terrible, we have a shoddy replacement OL, our head coach has a bad heart, and it's going to be a cold November game.

We'll probably get beat by the Chargers next week too. Fucking thing sucks. Sorry Peyton, John wasn't good enough.

Hah, chill man. The Broncos have zero chance to losing to the Chiefs in Denver, and I say this as a lifelong Chiefs fan. You guys are gonna be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom