• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmfdmpig

I don't know how we pull it out against the Chiefs.

They're 9-0, coming off of a bye against Denver in Week 11. Andy Reid is 13-1 after byes. Their defense has dismantled every single team they've faced with authority.

Our defense is absolutely terrible, we have a shoddy replacement OL, our head coach has a bad heart, and it's going to be a cold November game.

We'll probably get beat by the Chargers next week too. Fucking thing sucks. Sorry Peyton, John wasn't good enough.

As a Chiefs fan I'll be happy with a split against Denver. Our defense actually looked its worst today. Buffalo ran up and down the field with impunity, and it was just a few turnovers that made the difference including a 100 yd pick six and a fumble six. No sacks, although decent pressure and no ability to stop the run even on many obvious running situations. I was surprised our D was so flat this week, although hopefully the bye will give both the offense and the defense time to get better.

Lol. Oline blew it. This teams going nowhere.

Good god, man. Weren't you giving me shit for dissing the Saints D earlier this year? 6-2, not time to panic. Terrible showing by the oline for sure, but I'm not really that concerned at the moment. Also, that terrible end around on 4th and inches. And I believe it was a TE too. UGH.

GQman2121

Banned
Horrific playcalling by the Chargers. Running the midget on first and goal killed the whole series

No, I actually really liked that call with two time outs remaining. Woodhead had a chance to have a nice break with the play under review and it was first down. Let him take a draw and see if he can get that TD back.

It's the following two plays that were complete shit calls.

That was as bad as any game the Saints played last year, and we were lucky to have any shot at winning the game late. Never seen such a poor o-line performance since Brees has been here. Before Carl Nicks left--still pissed about Drew Brees getting the franchise tag and not Carl Nicks--there was hardly any backfield pressure. Last year wasn't pretty in that regard, and today showed clearly that there are still many weak spots on that line. Pass defense was pretty much lights out, and run defense, well, they still fucking suck.

Sproles will likely be out another week. Graham now has a shoulder injury in addition to his lingering foot injury, and Colston I have no idea of when he'll be back. Any road game is tough in the NFL, especially for the Saints, but this schedule isn't going to get any easier in the coming weeks.

Trey

If Bills win the rest of their division games but lose everything else and stay healthy, I'll be okay with that. Sign Spiller, lock Glenn up, Byrd probably walks, draft the best guard, a dynamic TE, and linebackers.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't understand how Mike McCoy hasn't gotten more shit for consistently terrible decisions and playcalling. He's got the inappropriate conservatism of Schottenheimer and bad instincts of Turner simultaneously.

Saints next week? So the Cowboys will likely play surprisingly well only to lose in the end in hilarious fashion. Still right on track for 8-8.

Ultratech

It's amazing how just a few points each game is what separates the Cowboys from being called mediocre and being called one of the best in the NFC.

Pretty much.

If it weren't for silly and awful mistakes, they'd easily be a great team.

That and playing to the level of their opponents doesn't always necessarily help things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom