• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The 49ers incessant whining after every play gets old really fast.

cdyhybrid

Jason Puckett ‏@JasonPuckettKJR 44s
If you rewind it, Karpernick didn't have his call sheet on his wrist , perhaps that led to timeout.

Drakeon

How in the ever loving fuck do you start the second half and have to burn a timeout.

Shit pisses me off.
I can't tell how much is Romans presnap shit and how much is Kap. But it is the most frustrating thing to watch. Weve consistently had this problem, why don't we try to fix it?

How in the ever loving fuck do you start the second half and have to burn a timeout.

Shit pisses me off.

"Have to" is the wrong way to put it. The only time you need to call a timeout in the first 15 minutes of a 3 pt half is if you're in imminent scoring position. 1st and 10 on your own side of the field is not such a situation.

linkboy

I can't tell how much is Romans presnap shit and how much is Kap. But it is the most frustrating thing to watch. Weve consistently had this problem, why don't we try to fix it?

Truthfully, I don't think they know how to.

Either that, or Roman's to stuck in his ways to change it.

Praying someone's dumb enough to give him a HC job, and then SF can (hopefully) get someone who has a clue.

Top Bottom