• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Talon

So Packers fans, is it McCarthy getting the plays in late that causes the Pack to waste a time out/game (or so it seems) because they can't get the ball snapped?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 13m
Good news for the two No. 6 seeds, New Orleans and San Diego: Since 2005, No. 6 seeds are 6-2 against No. 1 seeds, per @jasonvida

Further proof that only frauds can win the Super Bowl these days

JABEE

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

BdQG6OTIIAAvxft.jpg:large
It's called LAYERS!

brentech

Lacy has been injured the last 4 games. I don't really expect him to start a game, let alone finish one at this point. That ankle got rolled hard.

So Packers fans, is it McCarthy getting the plays in late that causes the Pack to waste a time out/game (or so it seems) because they can't get the ball snapped?
The Steelers thing was an officiating error. Don't know if you saw that, but the NFL fessed up. Ref started the clock but wouldn't let them snap the ball for about 7 seconds.

Rodgers/McCarthy waste occasional TOs at the LOS. Not sure if McCarthy is wasting seconds getting the call in or Rodgers putzing around at the line, never looked at it too closely.

Greg

I refused to go out for the game, so friends are bringing the party to me

no posts from me until tonight

GO PACK GO

Lacy potentially being knocked out would really suck, though. Expecting the bottom to fall out any moment.
Doubt Lacy will come back today based on the reports. Save us Starks!

Dirty as shit play though. Looked a lot like the Colts D taking out the Chiefs backup RB. Nice guys finish last I guess

Talon

The Steelers thing was an officiating error. Don't know if you saw that, but the NFL fessed up. Ref started the clock but wouldn't let them snap the ball for about 7 seconds.

Rodgers/McCarthy waste occasional TOs at the LOS. Not sure if McCarthy is wasting seconds getting the call in or Rodgers putzing around at the line, never looked at it too closely.
It happened last week as well in the first half. At it's happened two of the last three times y'all played us.

Top Bottom