• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

JABEE

It gives Lacy some time to see how the play develops. They like it because it's basically giving Lacy the field and saying "figure it out." I think they way overuse it but I like the idea and it shows an insane amount of faith in the rookie.
It was actually a pretty good play to set up this run for Kuhn.

touchdown.gif

brentech

It gives Lacy some time to see how the play develops. They like it because it's basically giving Lacy the field and saying "figure it out." I think they way overuse it but I like the idea and it shows an insane amount of faith in the rookie.

The one I'm talking about was to Starks. He was in range to hand it off. It was more like he just tossed the ball where he was standing himself and Starks ran into it. Was a strange one.

TheFatOne

Excellent and clutch drive by the Packers
I'd need to watch the replay again, but yeah, these refs have called absolutely nothing all game.

As long as nothing is being called both ways I have zero problems with the officiating. Really nice seeing them let the players play for a change.

Top Bottom