• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '24/'25 |OT| #FreeCheetah Edition 🐆💨

Who will win Super Bowl LIX

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

• Baltimore Ravens

• Houston Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• Buffalo Bills

• Cincinnati Bengals

• Green Bay Packers

• Atlanta Falcons

• New York Jets

• Los Angeles Rams

• Seattle Seahawks

• Cleveland Browns

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Minnesota Vikings

• Chicago Bears

• New Orleans Saints

• Indianapolis Colts

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Las Vegas Raiders

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lunarorbit

Gold Member
Driving around this morning at work and I see a BO NIX vanity plate. It was parked on a side street by wash park where I work in denver.

Unless bo lives in a run down 2 story brick bungalow then we got a super fan.

I can never upload my own photos here though. I need to.upload it somewhere else 1st before it can be posted

https://imgur.com/gallery/bo-nix-license-plate-01jp6Ew

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
Bryce Young is starting to look like an all-time, Ryan Leaf tier bust. He doesn't have the bad attitude of that guy but if anything he looks worse than he did last year and the team around him is objectively better with more talent.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Driving around this morning at work and I see a BO NIX vanity plate. It was parked on a side street by wash park where I work in denver.

Unless bo lives in a run down 2 story brick bungalow then we got a super fan.

I can never upload my own photos here though. I need to.upload it somewhere else 1st before it can be posted

https://imgur.com/gallery/bo-nix-license-plate-01jp6Ew
Might be Perna? lol.

Lunarorbit

Gold Member
Pats took the ball in overtime and had to punt. Seattle scores. I'd rather kick off in ot unless my offense is bangin which the pats definitely isn't.

Bengals 3rd and goal at the 4. Missed throw. Fg. Hate it.

Gotta go for 7 against the chiefs that close. You're playing against a different kind of opponent.

Thaedolus

Man the Raiders got some absolute fucking DOGS man, when it comes together everyone in my house wants me to fuck off and leave when I get to hootin and hollerin

Thaedolus

I’d so fuckin drive to Vegas to watch the Raiders beat the Chiefs but my mom makes a big deal of the Halloween party on that Sunday every year…I think imma have to go all out as a pirate this year

Kings Field

Since Peyton retired I don’t have a team but my friend in Michigan got me hooked on the Lions last year so I’m riding that train this year.

Defense is good. Aiden Hutchinson is spectacular. He is generational talent. Offense is really shitting the bed the first two games IMO. If it weren’t for defense today this game would have been a blowout.

If their offense gets its footing this year I still have them in the SB.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Mahomes has had 53 interceptions overturned by penalties. What an unreal stat.
National Football Entertainment.
vince mcmahon wwe GIF

Thaedolus

Man I want to go see #BlackTeam go punch the fuck out of Mahomes in person. I don’t even care if they make the playoffs, if I can watch them fuck up the Chiefs like on Christmas… that was the best present since my SNES in 1991

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Mahomes has had 53 interceptions overturned by penalties. What an unreal stat.

So now we have resorted to making up numbers to disparage the chiefs, nice

Watch a chiefs game, almost every game he will throw a risky ball when he sees a defensive flag. All QBs do this. I think the actual number is 16 or 17. It's a stupid stat, and if you want more stupid stats, Mahomes also has the most touchdowns called back by penalties if u want to fit that one in ur narrative. But at least pick real numbers

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
was rewatching some highlights and I can't get over how beautiful this is

this dude 100% the reason why we won SB last year w/ sneed. offense was trash

edit: also never forget

Last edited:

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Let's GO Cowboys!

7880396.gif
speaking of this important part of the game

does anyone feel like they rarely turn the camera towards the cheerleaders anymore on NFL broadcasts? I recall back in the 90s, it felt like every "cut to commercial" or "back to the game" shot was a nice look at the sidelines ladies, but today you can almost forget they exist during most broadcasts.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
speaking of this important part of the game

does anyone feel like they rarely turn the camera towards the cheerleaders anymore on NFL broadcasts? I recall back in the 90s, it felt like every "cut to commercial" or "back to the game" shot was a nice look at the sidelines ladies, but today you can almost forget they exist during most broadcasts.
This is a good observation. I don't see it either.

It really feels like the NFL (everybody really) is just trying to get 100% of the audience now. 20 years ago they were really targeting men.

DeaDPo0L84

As a Saints fan I am incredibly happy so far with the season. But in week 5 when we play the Chiefs we will need to win by 40 to keep the refs out of it.

Top Bottom