• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Pete Carroll simply out-coached McCarthy. That was what it came down to.

This would imply that McCarthy was coaching today. I'm not sure that's what I'd call it.

Pete Carroll simply out-coached McCarthy. That was what it came down to.

Is that what it came down to? Seems like some of the blame has to go on Rodgers and the GB offense. Defense played a good game overall, no reason Packers shouldn't have put up 40+.

You can blame the five FG partly on playcalling but lack of execution played a bigger role.

BobLoblaw

Banned
I can't believe what I've just seen. There was absolutely no way they should've won. 99% of the time a team down that much with that much time left would've lost. I guess they're the 1%.

Talon

But seriously... I'm not even sad. Just disappointed. The part of my heart that feels dispair when the packers fuck up is dead and buried.

Probably won't watch the super bowl though. Not a masocist.
As always, kicking FGs within 5 yards gives everyone cancer.

Also, sliding for no reason.

Qa87HQW.gif

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Worst sports loss I have ever witnessed. So many horseshoes pulled out of their ass. Fuck the Seahawks and fuck Wussel. Not even bothering with the Super Bowl.

I was fucking wrong to doubt. I don't care, I fully admit it because FUCK that was amazing. I just got done crying, heart beat is becoming normal again, what an ending.

Bitanator

best Playoff game I've seen since Green Bay lost to Arizona back in 09 season. Russel is just the best Quarterback in the game, cool as ice and deserves all his success.

Branduil

Let's also not forget the Green Bay defender who slid like the game was over on the last Wilson INT instead of trying to do anything.

Wonder if Green Bay's front office will have as much guts as Denver's.

Top Bottom