• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Holy fuckkkkkk what a disappointing game. Wow. Hopefully Bostick doesn't take this to hard, Pack played WAY to conservative the entire game.

GG Seahawks-Gaf.

The Green Bay Packers ladies and gentlemen

g6EPKOJ.gif

iori9999

Banned
best Playoff game I've seen since Green Bay lost to Arizona back in 09 season. Russel is just the best Quarterback in the game, cool as ice and deserves all his success.

Lol, no he's not.. Green Bay fucking choked that away... I think 9/10 teams would have won that game because the Packers gift wrapped that one..

DuffDry

Men showing emotions is fantastic in such a public sphere is amazing. Acting like god gives a shit whether your team beat another team in a children's game shows hubris on another level.

Dude, this is so par for the course for athletics. You should avoid sports if this grinds your gears.

Why did Burnett slide after that INT? Why did they think 3 runs with that much time left made the lead safe?

Can't even make fun of 18-1 ever again, green bay maple leafs indeed

The Packers played the whole game conservatively, it bit them in the ass. In the playoffs you need to step your game up and take chances, they took none.

JABEE

LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE
LOSERS LOSE

Burnett Choke
McCarthy Choke
Dix Choke
Capers Choke
Olivia didn't choke

rossonero

I'm just a casual NFL watcher and I turned the game off when it was something like 7 minutes and everybody was like "the game is over now, lol seattle". So unfortunately I missed the comeback, but I've been reading the thread and I gotta ask; why are some people saying that that slide by the GB defender was stupid?

Rflagg

HELL YES. I had to take my wife too work so very late, but how awesome is it that Kearse was the one to catch the winning td. I hope Sherman's arm gets better for the Superbowl, we have a chance at back to back title if you would have told me this a few years ago I would not have believed it, sorry packers gaf great game and I am not trying to rub it in.

ONE MORE WIN LET'S GET THIS DONE

Top Bottom