• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Well, time to go grocery shopping.

GG, Rando. Though your Mariners will never win, Hawks have the makings of a dynasty. Just wish they could've put this away early. I kept my hopes regarding this game suppressed for the longest time.

Meier

A few years ago, there were a few GB fans who were just absolute massive bitches. I can't remember the one poster's name in particular but he was a real fuck. I love seeing this in his honor.

Trey

He played like shit all game. Playing less like shit against a tired defense does not a QB make.

If Seattle over pay him it'll be the end of their dominance.

lololololol

Guy played like garbage for 57 minutes. Defense and Lynch carried the team.

I'm not saying that should or shouldn't be the case. I'm saying that's what's going to happen.

Eleuin

Why did Burnett slide after that INT? Why did they think 3 runs with that much time left made the lead safe?

Can't even make fun of 18-1 ever again, green bay maple leafs indeed

It's almost as if he's emotional after helping pull off one of the greatest comebacks in playoff history.
Men showing emotions is fantastic in such a public sphere is amazing. Acting like god gives a shit whether your team beat another team in a children's game shows hubris on another level.

purg3

slept with Malkin
untitled-22mnuwy.gif

PERFECTION

This game had everything.
A supremely improbable comeback
The target for all 4 picks becomes the hero by catching the game winner
Wilson crying again
HE'S RIDING A BIKE ON THE FIELD

Top Bottom