• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

UberTag

I wanna puke already
Here's a bucket for you to barf in...

imageService

MormaPope

Banned
Damn Packers fans must be absolutely gutted right now. That was probably the worst loss in playoff history. Even worse than Oilers - Bills IMO since that was just a wildcard game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOEq7p4r00U

People are acting like the Packers haven't choked on their own spit and died. We fuck up all the time, fucking up is something we're actually really good at, because it isn't the normal type of fucking up, its the sorta fucking up that sits with you forever and ever.

Well, if the season ends today... I'm still happy that the Patriots had Darrelle Revis for a season. I never expected to see that. I'm happy that Gronk stayed healthy and reaffirmed his status as GOAT TE. And I'm happy to see Jimmy Garoppolo drafted, so I know the post-Brady years will at least remain as handsome, if not as successful.

If the Pats are not able to re-sign Revis despite Brady restructuring his contract for the umpteenth time, then whoever's GM should be fired.

J2 Cool

So first Packers choke a sure thing. Then we get Brady vs Luck in the rain. How dissappointing.

All i wanted was Brady vs Rodgers

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Well, at least the GB game wasn't decided by shitty penalties and instead was decided by shitty coaching. McCarthy holds this L

Top Bottom