• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Talon

Taking two 4th-and-1 Goal line situations with the best QB in the league and kicking FGs leads to you chastising your third-string TE from muffing an onside kick.

Remember, kids, friends don't let friends kick field goals within 5 yards of the end zone.

Mxrz

You can't blame the Seahawks. They handed greenbay the game from the first minute. Greenbay's lack of balls and OT rules did the rest.

Unless Luck wins it somehow tonight, going to have to root for aleast a Gronk sMVP or something.

Branduil

Literally sick..... I don't know how the fuck that game was lost.

image.php

JNA

Banned
Just so fucking sick. I can't believe I witnessed that shit.

Fire Capers, cut Brad Jones, and fuck it, cut Burnett too.

And give little "Ha Ha" a spanking for being a total moron on that two point conversion.

Just...my stomach feels so sick right now.

M.W.

And he's going to be blamed as the sole reason that the Packers lost the game when in reality, it was a multitude of factors and decisions that did the Packers in.
True but you're an NFL player who wiffed and had the ball hit you in the head. You're on the hands team for fuck sake.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
That two point conversion was the worst thing ever. Throws up a shitty prayer and that's the difference. Ugggggggh. Feel like I am gonna puke.

The Patriots have a better coach than the Packers do and takes quite a few more chances. If the Seahawks play like this in the Super Bowl and the other team is the least bit competent with their coaching the Seahawks wont have a chance.

But they won't play like this. O-Line will be healthier. Richardson the speedster will be back.
Sherman/Thomas will be healthier.

So, no. Only threat from the Pats is Gronk. Defensively, the Pats are good, but overrated.

Sephzilla

A few people on my Facebook are jumping on Bostick for that play. The reality is that it should have never gotten to that point.

It's that kind of mentality which is why Capers has survived for as long as he has and why McCarthy's incompetence gets overlooked

Eleuin

Was bostick even on the normal kickoff unit? He hadnt played any snaps so I still wouldn't of trusted him on the "hands" team

I'm going to stop posting and throw up again

_woLf

I went outside and yelled at the top of my lungs for 5 minutes

Voice is almost gone...

I ran around screaming with my 2013 NFC champion car flag because i don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. People are outside lighting off fireworks around here.

Top Bottom