• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Narag

fucking sabre

Where was Mr. Clutch in Week 16 of the regular season against the Cowboys?
Oh, that's right? He was benched. And took all of his fantasy owners down with him.
Fuck the Colts!

To be fair I didn't see that game so it can't effect that which I have seen!

Velcro Fly

it would have been nice for my team to have a chance to win today but fucking moronic josh cribbs and the refs i'm not feeling too good going forward

Worst fucking choke job since 4th and 26.

I don't even know where to begin. So much fuckery and dumbass mistakes from both teams that whoever ended up losing that game definitely deserved to lose. Our number came up I suppose.

The only consolation is that it wasn't losing in the Super Bowl as that feels worse. I feel like both Green Bay and Seattle were super banged up in this game so the AFC winner will probably have an advantage.

Go Colts I guess.

Thomas and Sherm... but we have a week to heal up. And Britt our OT should be back too. Our backup TE was out as well.

CrankyJay

Banned
I don't know about ever. Certainly the biggest choke since...

scott-norwood-buffalo-wide-right-buffalo-loses-super-bowl-xxv.gif

I hate you

Jarmel

Banned
How the fuck do you lose when you have a shutout first half?

Oh man I would be salty as fuck if I was a Packers fan hahahaha

KaYotiX

Banned
How the fuck do you lose when you have a shutout first half?

Oh man I would be salty as fuck if I was a Packers fan hahahaha

Salty at what though? Packers had so many opportunities and they pissed them all away. Just Dissapointed in the offense, alot of points left on the field.

TCRS

Banned
damn what a handsome fuck that tom brady is. tall and a quarterback. must have gotten all the P in the world back in college.

Top Bottom