• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Rainy

Banned
As a 49er fan I kept myself from getting too excited because I knew the Hawks would come back and...yeah.

Think they're destined for that repeat!

zychi

Banned
B7q2gOjCcAERdJ5.png:large

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=974600

yoplay

Did they ask the GB coaching staff why the DB took a knee off the interception with 5 minutes to go? Fn idiots!! Dude had the entire field to take it back and Seattle had all 3 timeouts. Mind boggling.

Bessy67

Asron Rodgerd look pissed, talking about runing the ball with 5 minutes left this is what he said "this is how you loose games"
He needs to campaign for coaching changes. Ted won't do it by himself, but if Rodgers is vocal about it he might. Seriously, you have Aaron Rodgers and you don't go for the win with 5 minutes left?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Coaches can't catch on sides kicks or cover fucked up 2 point conversions....

I think the defense played a hell of a game also besides the choke job in the end. In retrospect, Seattle also played a monster game on defense holding to Green Bay to field goals on so many of those turnovers.

Lots of blame to go around that we can digest in the offseason thread I suppose!

Seattle's going to the Super Bowl. I don't see this darkness you see.

Also I hope the Lions raise that "Thank god the Pack didn't win their 14 championship" banner up next season.

The same Seattle with a broken Dick Sherman and only got into the SB because GB is run by dumbasses and is full of chokers?

lol, the Pats would beat them by 20

Top Bottom