• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

I love the 9:30 London games. Can't wait. Just hoping the Fantasy sites get their shit straight and don't mess them up like they did this year. FanDuel broke with the 9:30 game this year, so confused, and even Yahoo didn't know how to handle the time.

I get up at like 7 on the weekends, get my coffee and sit around waiting for NFL football to start. Normally, my GF gets up at like 1130 or noon and she's like ".. so are you just going to watch football all day? No, no, it's okay....." I'm like... BAE PLZ

B7-IetUIcAA-8Nn.jpg

Miss Canada. Stereotype much?
Hello

eh

Bread

Banned
abc comment section said:
Belichick is like an angry emo kid with a hoodie sipping a Monster, listening to Asking Alexandria while he draws superficial cuts on this lower forearms (for attention clearly).
people are strange

Dunkin' Donuts > Starbucks

I was driving the other day I saw a starbucks at the corner, I turn to my right (I was at a stop light) there's a sign "NEW STARBUCKS COMING SOON" Points to the other corner. Yep... two starbucks about 15 feet from each other. This is like the 3rd time I've seen two starbucks within 50 feet of each other...

#SeattleThings

JABEE

From the OT Thread:

Rodgers inflates them to the limit allowed and then allows them to be inspected by the officials. They toss out the bad balls and keep the balls that are within the limit.

Brad Johnson and Rich Gannon mutually agreed to alter the balls before the game. Both sides had the same conditions. It was against the rules, but it isn't anything like this incident.

Members of the Patriots equipment staff are being accused of deflating balls after check-in. They were caught this week, but complaints have been coming in about this practice since at least November.

The Ravens asked the league to look into it, and warned the Colts before Sunday's game. The league planned to ambush the Pats' ball rack and check them at half time either way.

The Patriots cheated in the 4 point game against the Ravens, and the blowout against the Colts. This entire playoff run is tainted.

If proven, this is an example of indiscriminate cheating that has been happening since at least November of this season.

The Glazer report is most likely true. They cheated in the Ravens game and most likely every game since at least November.

I don't know who to believe. The Colts who previously had rules changed because they couldn't beat the Pats or the team that didn't know that you shouldn't cover ineligible players.

Believe that the Seattle Seahawks is "God's team" we were assemble to fight the forces of EVIL known as the New England Patriots. We are the last hope for the world from total evil domination. We are the last line of defense (get it.. cause we good on D!!!), we have a young general vs the sly evil dictator (dick-taker!). We are hope, we are the beacon of light, we are the salvation you're looking for.

On a side note on Simmons podcast yesterday his guest pointed out that every time the Colts lose or Peyton Manning lose there's a rule change... hmmmmm.

From the OT Thread:

Rodgers inflates them to the limit allowed and then allows them to be inspected by the officials. They toss out the bad balls and keep the balls that are within the limit.

Brad Johnson and Rich Gannon mutually agreed to alter the balls before the game. Both sides had the same conditions. It was against the rules, but it isn't anything like this incident.

Members of the Patriots equipment staff are being accused of deflating balls after check-in. They were caught this week, but complaints have been coming in about this practice since at least November.

The Ravens asked the league to look into it, and warned the Colts before Sunday's game. The league planned to ambush the Pats' ball rack and check them at half time either way.

The Patriots cheated in the 4 point game against the Ravens, and the blowout against the Colts. This entire playoff run is tainted.

If proven, this is an example of indiscriminate cheating that has been happening since at least November of this season.

The Glazer report is most likely true. They cheated in the Ravens game and most likely every game since at least November.
lol

bionic77

I don't know who to believe. The Colts who previously had rules changed because they couldn't beat the Pats or the team that didn't know that you shouldn't cover ineligible players.
Weird how so many Pat fans are becoming second rate defense attorneys trying to deflect attention from the fact that team was caught cheating again.

That doesn't usually work well brahs. At least not the way you guys are doing it.

Better off using bad science concerning the weather or the ball boy gone bad theories.

zychi

Banned
Ya'lls obsession with coffee is frightening, especially when its the inferior hot drink.

tumblr_nho23571Nd1r5pe9fo1_500.gif

I've never liked coffee, always liked tea tho. I'm forcing myself to prestige at least once in CODAW to get my moneys worth out of this mess of a game. It's so hard to do. Everyone fucking camps.

zychi

Banned
Why not both? I like both, both are great.

I just don't like the bitterness, I've tried to oversugar it. I've tried black, I've tried most things from Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. Just not a taste I have yet. My mom started me on tea when I was little, instead of pop (soda). I'm sure when I get older I'll acquire the taste like I have for certain foods. Just not a coffee guy

Colasante

I've never ignored anyone on NeoGAF before but not having to see Jabee's posts has made my day exponentially more enjoyable, I must say. People do realize there's a Super Bowl happening in 10 days, right?

Hmm. There's one in downtown NYC. Gotta check it out.

There aren't a ton of locations yet, they started just as a roaster. But there are 3 in Philly, 4 in NYC, 3 in Chicago, and 1 in DC. But, they just did a $28M fundraising round and are opening up 100 new locations, so in a few years they will be ubiquitous, and rightfully so.

Top Bottom