• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

MechDX

I mean, do you really think you are? Take a look at your last, say, 10-15 posts in this thread and see which are actual discussions about football and which aren't. You can obviously post whatever you want, but if you think you're bringing something of substance to the discussion, you're simply not.

Stop trying to censor me!

Hunter S.

You CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Pats fans are facing cognitive dissonance (look it up) about the trustworthiness of their team They do not want to see their team as cheaters, and untrustworthy . So, they play a victim and think #theyhateusbecausewearegood to avoid the reality that cheating in sports is not liked, nor respected no matter who does it.

Colasante trying to brush everything to the side so you'll all please support the league and their shitty product. Friends, I think we've found Goodell's account.

Dragon

Banned
Pats fans are facing cognitive dissonance (look it up) about the trustworthiness of their team They do not want to see their team as cheaters, and untrustworthy . So, they play a victim and think #theyhateusbecausewearegood to avoid the reality that cheating in sports is not liked, nor respected no matter who does it.

Oh man who is this guy with the big words? I had to look up cognitive dissonance because I only just looked up condescending!

where can I watch Brady speak? What website?

http://watchespn.com

cdyhybrid

Did anyone see that Schefter said the NFL is struggling to find evidence

AGXvbhw.jpg

Dragon

Banned
*Except when he left his pregnant wife to marry a supermodel

#PatriotWay

On January 13, 2014, it was reported that Foster was sued by 20-year old Brittany Norwood, a University of Houston student.[45] She alleges she became pregnant by Foster and the woman further alleged that Foster and/or Foster's family members subsequently pressured her to have an abortion.[46]

:jnc

JABEE

I mean, do you really think you are? Take a look at your last, say, 10-15 posts in this thread and see which are actual discussions about football and which aren't. You can obviously post whatever you want, but if you think you're bringing something of substance to the discussion, you're simply not.

This is a controversy involving the integrity of the playoffs and the Conference Championship Game. This is the conference championship thread. I don't see how this is off-topic.

JABEE

You're only allowed to talk about the game that will be played in 2 weeks in this thread. You can't talk about the game that is in the title of the thread we are currently in.

MechDX

He wasn't married and didn't know she was pregnant

At least know what you're taking about when you troll

So he just randomly knocked her up then left her without being married? Even more classy! BTW he did know she was pregnant.

http://gawker.com/238080/tom-bradys-bridget-moynahan-knockup-a-bad-play

#PatriotWay #StayClassy

But we are discussing the integrity of a great human being like Tom. BTW, that was debunked. Typical Patriot fan though....deflecting the topic at hand.

cdyhybrid

First the Pats cheat and now they're trying to suppress free speech.

We as Americans need to take a stand against this tyranny and fight for our freedom and our rights, our way of life.

This country can never get to where we need to go until Brady and Belicheat are gone, and their legacies destroyed.

jbug617

Banned
It's about to go down in New Orleans about the ownership of the Saints (also Pelicans)
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/01/rita_benson_leblanc_tom_benson.html
The shocking struggle for control of the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans escalated Thursday (Jan. 23) as family members associated with Rita Benson LeBlanc filed a lawsuit claiming that the teams' owner and family patriarch Tom Benson is incompetent and is being directed by a manipulative wife and her allies at the highest level of the sports empire.

The suit was filed one day after Tom Benson unexpectedly announced plans to transfer future ownership of the clubs to wife, Gayle, cutting off his daughter, Renee LeBlanc, and his two grandchildren, Ryan LeBlanc and Rita Benson LeBlanc, who until recently had been designated as the heir apparent.

The legal battle lays bare the internal strife within one of Louisiana's richest families and its highest profile business owners, pitting Benson and his wife of 10 years against his adopted daughter and her children.

Here is one of the reasons for the fight.
Benson's mental acuity and memory have declined so much he "on at least one occasion (he) failed to recognize his daughter, Renee," and "failed to remember or commemorate her birthday." Further, on one occasion, he could not name the current president of the United States, guessing Ronald Reagan and Harry Truman upon prompting.

JABEE

You win Pats-GAF. I won't comment on the scandal until the verdict is delivered by the NFL.

I am a broken man. I am beaten.

ceND7BQ.jpg

Konka

Banned
First the Pats cheat and now they're trying to suppress free speech.

We as Americans need to take a stand against this tyranny and fight for our freedom and our rights, our way of life.

This country can never get to where we need to go until Brady and Belicheat are gone, and their legacies destroyed.

20150120-1756-1ea42fad-2b1a-4f34-97f7-f27052d8fa68.jpg

jimmy-garoppolo.jpg

Top Bottom