• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Yes, they teach us right from wrong.

I wasn't mad or defensive though.

Gata pls
You mad
MmTruSV.jpg

cdyhybrid

Not as mad as Gronk is.

What information is that?

The NFL confirmed that the balls were inspected before the game and were inflated to the standard pressure.

Prior to the game, the game officials inspect the footballs to be used by each team and confirm that this standard is satisfied, which was done before last Sunday’s game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...out-deflate-gate-investigation-192128202.html

Fuckin gorgeous

I like yours better.

Big-E

The NFL confirmed that the balls were inspected before the game and were inflated to the standard pressure.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...out-deflate-gate-investigation-192128202.html

What pressure was it? That is what I want to know. If the balls were inflated to max then it is harder to believe that something wasn't done. But, if the balls were at min spec then they obviously would fall below during game time. I want the NFL to say what they do for outdoor games.

What pressure was it? That is what I want to know. If the balls were inflated to max then it is harder to believe that something wasn't done. But, if the balls were at min spec then they obviously would fall below during game time. I want the NFL to say what they do for outdoor games.

.....except for that one ball that wasn't undeflated.

Ball #12 being properly inflated is the "Jay knowing where Hae's car was" of Ballghazi.

Future prediction:

Tom Brady will end his career as a Patriot when Jimmy rises up, and become the starter for the Buffalo Bills.

After Brady's departure, Belichick will retire after reported disagreements over player personnel with Robert Kraft.

After two years, Jerry Jones will moneyhat Belichick out of retirement after it becomes clear that the team is going nowhere with Jason Garrett. The Cowboys have not had success since Romo's retirement, and without his support Garrett's time is up.

Belichick's hire lures Brady after his two-year deal at Buffalo is up, bringing the dynamic duo to Dallas.

You need anyone bought off Billy just let me know. Cheat us to a Superbowl baby!

Tom Penny

Instead of sending Manning into retirement the Pats had to stomp the Colts while everyone in their organization suddenly denies any part of bringing up deflatgate from coaches to players to GM's even though they were the sources of all of this...

bionic77

JABEE, I've been busy with work, but I'm here now to share the burden of justice
Larry remember how Pats fans always gave the murderer, assholes and deer antler abusers on your team the benefit of the doubt?

We need more evidence on Ray Ray! Maybe someone put the deer urine in his drink at a bar!

rando14

This brings up the age old question.

Could you wife a vaccine denier if she was hot as fuck?

Jay's answer was yes and then it was no but now its yes again!

No anti-vaccine lady is wife material to me, end of story!!

Now... if you're talking about a wham bam thank you maam kind of story, well... !!

I'd have to wear 3 condoms

Top Bottom