• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Fantomex

Does anyone here know any anti vaccine people?

My sister in law who works as an analyst and makes bank and her pushover hisband have been selective in their vaccines. It's baffling. They won't say which ones they've given the kids or not but I know they frequent Dr Sears and he wrote that vaccine book with dos and donts. All I know is that their kid is always got a cold.

TomTam

Banned
nxw1ogf.jpg

Doner kebab and chips. What a night.

My sister in law who works as an analyst and makes bank and her pushover hisband have been selective in their vaccines. It's baffling. They won't say which ones they've given the kids or not but I know they frequent Dr Sears and he wrote that vaccine book with dos and donts. All I know is that their kid is always got a cold.
I feel like the people who are anti-vaccine ought to be forced to watch 24 straight hours of pictures/video about smallpox.

If they actually pay attention and don't come out thinking that maybe vaccines are awesome, the next step of rehabilitation would be the firing squad.

zychi

Banned
Preordered that ugly steelbook for Intersteller from Targert. I wish they had the Walmart boxart on the steelbook. Retailer exclusive shit needs to die.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I will always remember this. We are bros for life.

760.gif

I feel like the people who are anti-vaccine ought to be forced to watch 24 straight hours of pictures/video about smallpox.

If they actually pay attention and don't come out thinking that maybe vaccines are awesome, the next step of rehabilitation would be the firing squad.

I don't understand how being anti-vaccine is legal. Only thing I can guess is that unlike people who purposefully don't seek medical attention for their children, there's not a 100% certainty that not getting vaccinated will lead to illness or death.

Bread

Banned
I'd be pissed if they did that. I believe they will during the offseason, though.
I don't understand why they should be banned. If the defense paid attention the offense would have one less blocker. I think teams will be ready for it and it will be useless for a while like the rest of the gimmicks.

Yes? They had Vereen out wide as an ineligible receiver, if the defense adjusted he would have been essentially useless for the play.

....which is why they snapped it before the ref could announce it, do the defense couldn't adjust. It's genius, don't get me wrong. Belichick broke the rule book. I believe they'll fix it.

JABEE

....which is why they snapped it before the ref could announce it. It's genius, don't get me wrong. Belichick broke the rule book. I believe they'll fix it.
Belicheat is only in the Super Bowl, because he's an expert cheater. That's the difference between winning and losing games. Props to him.

Bread

Banned
....which is why they snapped it before the ref could announce it. It's genius, don't get me wrong. Belichick broke the rule book. I believe they'll fix it.
They were announcing it before the snap though...I haven't seen any proof of them not announcing before the snap.

JABEE

Also your QB puking in the Super Bowl and blowing any chance of winning.
Sure. It's a combination of things. Choking McNabb couldn't defeat the cheating Pats. I'm glad we agree.

Did I say that McNabb wasn't puking? The competitive balance was shifted and McNabb and his choking ways couldn't overcome it!

cdyhybrid

“In the Baltimore game, [Shane] Vereen reported as ineligible several times,” Dungy explained. “If he stays in the game he must report again and continue to be ineligible. He must come out of the game for one play or there has to be a time out for him to play as an eligible receiver. On the touchdown drive Vereen played one play as ineligible and then played the next play in an eligible position. There should have been a penalty.”

“[Nate] Solder reported as eligible correctly but [receiver Brandon] LaFell lined up on the line of scrimmage as if Solder was a tackle,” Dungy said. “There should have been a penalty for illegal formation. But it happened too fast for the officials.”

He found a way to break the rules so hard that the refs couldn't even flag him for it. Impressive.

They were announcing it before the snap though...I haven't seen any proof of them not announcing before the snap.

Rewatch the game knowing what's going on. It's abundantly clear what the Pats are doing and the effect it's having on the defense. I make no excuses, it was legal, and It worked perfectly. Belichick straight up outcoached Harbaugh there. But I totally believe they will adjust the rules to prevent it from happening again. Even Bill Simmons, your king, Pats fans, said it seemed totally illegal.

vikki

He found a way to break the rules so hard that the refs couldn't even flag him for it. Impressive.

LaFell was off the line if you go back and watch the play. I'd have to go back and watch the Ravens game to see if what Dungy says is true. But I'm not going to do that.

Top Bottom