• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Patriots7

I'm really hoping for more Tim Wright involvement in the Super Bowl.

He's too good to not be capitalizing on all of the attention Gronk will be drawing.

Yeah, I think the Patriots win this game and it hurts for me to say that. I think Patriots D can stop the Seahawks receivers just as they did the Colts receivers. Not betting against Tom Brady and a healthy Rob Gronkowski who are motivated. I don't think Seahawks receivers will be effective this game just that simple. I don't think Lynch will have huge yards against the Pats. But again, I hope my prediction is WRONG. But I honestly have that gut feeling Patriots taking this SB.

cdyhybrid

cdy is quite upset that people are talking about what that seashawk player said.

0aG3u65.png

I don't know why all of you are wasting your time. This game is in the hands of God. Nothing you do can change the outcome of the game. You guys should just chill and sit back and drink coffee with me and Greggy.

Syrinx

Seahawks offense is a bizarre beast. I feel like they may struggle against the Pats but then they'll flick that switch at some point that they always seem to flick and be unstoppable. Luke Willson will probably get a ton of chances.

Quotient

Seahawks offense is a bizarre beast. I feel like they may struggle against the Pats but then they'll flick that switch at some point that they always seem to flick and be unstoppable. Luke Willson will probably get a ton of chances.

I think Russel Wilson is the the switch. I personally think he is an average QB who can momentarily level-up to elite before he fades back to average - those moments tend to result in big plays.

rando14

Wow.

Okay.

"Welcome everyone to the rando14 Golden Globes!

This year, the Stupidest Movie Ever award goes to... Drumroll please!!!

*rips open envelope and pulls out paper*

... Gone Girl!! For making absolutely no fucking sense"

zychi

Banned
Wow.

Okay.

This year, the Stupidest Movie Ever that Rando didn't understand award goes to... Drumroll please!!!

:p

Bread

Banned
Wow.

Okay.

This year, the Stupidest Movie Ever award goes to... Drumroll please!!!

why did it make no sense

Caja 117

Of the offensive plays the Seahawks made trough this season, what percentage would you guys say they played in pistol formation?

And do they do more Man cov or zone cov?

MechDX

Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition

Download the Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition and receive $20 worth of Utlimate Team content including 10 Pro Packs and a Super Bowl Pack featuring rookie versions of Joe Montana, Reggie White & Michael Irvin.

$24 on Xbox One.......should I? naw

Bread

Banned
Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition

Download the Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition and receive $20 worth of Utlimate Team content including 10 Pro Packs and a Super Bowl Pack featuring rookie versions of Joe Montana, Reggie White & Michael Irvin.

$24 on Xbox One.......should I? naw
get it and we can play pats vs seahawks for nfl gaf

Top Bottom