• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Cris Carter picked Luck 1st overall for his Pro Bowl team.

Does that mean his son is coming to play for the Colts?

Basically Pats fan always think people diss on the Pats because they are "jealous" he's not jealous of the Pats he's a two time SB champ, and has won in NE. How can the NFL threaten to ban Marshawn from the NFCG, and the SB for wearing gold shoes, when you let the Pats ruin the integrity of football!

Bread

Banned
Basically Pats fan always think people diss on the Pats because they are "jealous" he's not jealous of the Pats he's a two time SB champ, and has won in NE. How can the NFL threaten to ban Marshawn from the NFCG, and the SB for wearing gold shoes, when you let the Pats ruin the integrity of football!
Tom has one more ring, I bet he's jealous of that.

MRSA

Banned
Man last night was weird. My psych patient kept jerking off and staring at me for 3 hours. Is that how women feel when men look at them?

SEA DE Michael Bennett got really formal in his evaluation of Pats offense. "Robert is a great tight end. Thomas is a great quarterback

The disrespect continues

jbug617

Banned
No. Did he uncover more about the Pats and their cheating ways?

nope. Says Mort report of all the balls being under 2 is wrong and it might be under 1.

But what has the NFL really found? As one league source has explained it to PFT, the football intercepted by Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson was roughly two pounds under the 12.5 PSI minimum. The other 10 balls that reportedly were two pounds under may have been, as the source explained it, closer to one pound below 12.5 PSI.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/25/nfl-bears-plenty-of-blame-for-deflategate/

Spinluck

Anyone who thinks the SB will be a blowout is in over their heads IMO.

The Pats know how to hang. The Chiefs game was a rare beast.

MechDX

Seth Payne ‏@PayneNFL · 16m16 minutes ago
Wow, the NFL Experience really nailed it this year RT @PaulyGSays: Oops, I did it again

B8O8JMdCUAA9k7I.jpg:large

Ether

Top Bottom