• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Eleuin

This just in: Josh Gordon is a goddamn idiot.

Failed another drug test, 1 year suspension.

nflsadbrownsfan_medium.gif

Tom Penny

Picking up Gordon in 2 keeper leagues has now amounted to jack shit. Weed is the worst drug. Does nothing but ruin lives.

It was Alcohol. That's just stupid.

Godslay

Banned
It's hate speech brah

If you have no involvement in that community how are you supposed to know what is or isn't offensive based on a commonly used name to describe people that have or are changing like that?

I only speak for myself in that I never knew that word was offensive. It came as an absolute surprise to me, simply because I saw it more as a descriptor rather than anything derogatory. It wouldn't shock me if Bionic was of the same mindset.

GQman2121

Banned
They can test for alcohol? Science is amazing.

Gordon is clearly surrounded by a group of mentally challenged people that give two shits about him or his/their future.

Still, he will only be 25 when the 2016 season kicks off. So basically, welcome to the Ravens Josh!

jakncoke

Banned
If you have no involvement in that community how are you supposed to know what is or isn't offensive based on a commonly used name to describe people that have or are changing like that?

I only speak for myself in that I never knew that word was offensive. It came as an absolute surprise to me, simply because I saw it more as a descriptor rather than anything derogatory. It wouldn't shock me if Bionic was of the same mindset.

I take rules of neogaf as a sand dune in the dessert ever changing without notice.

KingGondo

Banned

Gordon is clearly surrounded by a group of mentally challenged people that give two shits about him or his/their future.

Still, he will only be 25 when the 2016 season kicks off. So basically, welcome to the Ravens Josh!
:jnc

Bread

Banned

Ignorance isnt an excuse, GAF mods have been pretty clear about the use of that word for a long time.

Greg

was at the mall and ran into this girl I've known since first grade - hadn't seen her in 5 years since we graduated from college

we had an on and off again thing for a long time, and then she wanted to get serious when I just wanted to enjoy the college experience... of course now she's married

she said she thought about me during the last Packers game

maaaaaaan

then I got an iced coffee at the Starbucks in the mall, and everything was OK

was at the mall and ran into this girl I've known since first grade - hadn't seen her in 5 years since we graduated from college

we had an on and off again thing for a long time, and then she wanted to get serious when I just wanted to enjoy the college experience... of course now she's married

maaaaaaan

Was she still hot?

maaaaaaan

Did you throw coffee beans in her face?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If the Browns terminate Gordon's contract, can he got play in another league?

I'm pretty sure the CFL claims at least to honour any suspensions from the NFL if the player wants to come to the CFL.

But then again there was Ricky Williams.

I just fell off my seat.

Top Bottom