• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
PreciousBelovedAtlanticsharpnosepuffer.gif

JABEE

Boooooooooooooooo

Brady said the investigation isn't coming until after the Super Bowl.

Dirty cheaters. They shouldn't have made it out of the divisional round. Cheaters

Bessy67

Boooooooooooooooo

Brady said the investigation isn't coming until after the Super Bowl.

Dirty cheaters. They shouldn't have made it out of the divisional round. Cheaters
What difference does it make when the investigation is coming? The NFL won't do anything to the golden boy.

JABEE

What difference does it make when the investigation is coming? The NFL won't do anything to the golden boy.
This game is tainted either way I guess. Just wishful thinking to expect them to give a damn about the integrity of the game. They aren't taking wins away.

JABEE

Yeah, saying shit to stir up controversy is just stupid.

I wonder what Sherman would say to the attention seeking fuck that said this...
He's right though.

The Pats got caught last time and they didn't vacate wins. They just burned the tapes and took a pick away.

Patriots7

This game is tainted either way I guess. Just wishful thinking to expect them to give a damn about the integrity of the game. They aren't taking wins away.
Come on JB.

Don't pitch your tent on deflategate. The more information that's released, the more hilarious this scandal sounds to begin with.

You're better than this. Let's go back to Spygate. At least that's based on a modicum of truth.

Come on JB.

Don't pitch your tent on deflategate. The more information that's released, the more hilarious this scandal sounds to begin with.

You're better than this. Let's go back to Spygate. At least that's based on a modicum of truth.
I never thought I'd live to see a Pats fan ask people to talk about spygate.

JABEE

Come on JB.

I believe that they didn't go far enough with Spygate. I think they're going to push this whole process back to the point where nothing can be done if they did indeed cheat their way through the playoffs.

This is just another example of the Patriots potentially cheating, reaping the rewards, and getting hit with relatively meaningless sanctions later.

Deflated balls isn't as bad as SpyGate though.

Top Bottom