• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

BigAT

i feel you

S99yty5.gif

I'm just amused at the random up/down votes. In the last few times I've replied to comments it's been 17 then 19, then 18, back to 17, then to 18.

Is it wrong I want the league to use these new dimensions in regular games ?

It would certainly make FG kickingmore challenging which is a must in this era of freaks who make 50+ yarders automatically. That would promote more coaches nutting up and going for fourth downs rather than taking safe 45/46 yard field goals.

I think in the first year or two you would see field goal percentages drop dramatically.

I remember when the Ravens were robbed in the divisional round. :(

Yeah...

But, if we hadn't lost, then the Pats would have never been caught again, and their shenanigans would have continued. Instead, we have a Super Bowl where either outcome is favorable.

Seattle wins
Pats win and it's tainted, asterixed, and generally disregarded by anyone who values the sanctity of the game. Like their other Superbowls*

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It would certainly make FG kickingmore challenging which is a must in this era of freaks who make 50+ yarders automatically. That would promote more coaches nutting up and going for fourth downs rather than taking safe 45/46 yard field goals.

I think in the first year or two you would see field goal percentages drop dramatically.

But that would negate the advantage of having the Riverboat be your coach.

Bessy67

#probowlsnub
It just shows that the Pro Bowl has lost all meaning if we're talking about the possibility of Ryan Tannehill having been snubbed. It also shows that when Brady and Manning retire the AFC's QB situation will be pretty bleak. Actually the QB situation in general looks pretty bleak.

rokkerkory

It just shows that the Pro Bowl has lost all meaning if we're talking about the possibility of Ryan Tannehill having been snubbed. It also shows that when Brady and Manning retire the AFC's QB situation will be pretty bleak. Actually the QB situation in general looks pretty bleak.

uhh Luck can safe the AFC and then there's Flacco who's great in the playoffs

But yeah only Luck seems to be able to have a chance to get to Brady or Peyton level

cdyhybrid

But there are 4 QBs in the AFC that are better than Tammy and Peyton right now.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I like this camera angle w/ coach calling plays and commentators telling me what it is, a lot better than everything else.

Top Bottom