• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

jbug617

Banned
She won Miss Universe. For Gata
(it's Colombia).

B8PyugvCMAAg13W.jpg

ampere

OBJ making some entertaining catches, but the pro bowl got boring fast

I made the mistake of clicking on that second super high res picture...

http://thecoolgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Philips-Norelco-7325XL-electric-razor.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Girls do indeed have hair. It's a human thing or something, fascinating I know

Bread

Banned
Luck and Ben, yes

The other two. Not so sure
Ben just had the best year of his career and he was on the same level as Brady. Luck isn't elite, dude looked terrible last week.

Tom and Peyton are still the best. Peyton was great this season before the injuries, he'll be back near that level next season.

ampere

Gruden's commentary was so bad I didn't realize Caliendo's parody wasn't him at first

Gruden: "Tony Romo, it's so great he didn't suffer any injuries this year"

Uh, except for the ones he did suffer? Even left a game from it

Bread

Banned
Luck, Ben, Flacco, Rivers.

They all have significantly worse teams around them than Tammy and Peyton.
You didn't watch any football this year if you think Rivers and Flacco were better than either.

this time next week i'll either be happy as hell or emo x pissed :p

:3
you talked so much shit about this team, it'd be pretty embarrassing for you to be happy about the season after all that.

Are Colts a winning team with Tammy at QB?
lmao bruh

cdyhybrid

Yes!

Are Colts a winning team with Tammy at QB?

No. Luck had to carry that team, Tammy's noodle-arm checkdowns wouldn't get it done. They'd be a solid 8-8 team or in that vicinity.

You didn't watch any football this year if you think Rivers and Flacco were better than either.

you talked so much shit about this team, it'd be pretty embarrassing for you to be happy about the season after all that.

lmao bruh

:jnc PLEASE

If either of those guys had your secondary and Gronk they'd destroy everyone they play.

Or did you forget that the Ravens only lost by 4 in Foxboro under interesting circumstances?

Bread

Banned
:jnc PLEASE

If either of those guys had your secondary and Gronk they'd destroy everyone they play.

Or did you forget that the Ravens only lost by 4 in Foxboro under interesting circumstances?
Flacco shit the bed in that game. But yeah let's focus on the unproven accusations made by bitter losers.

Top Bottom