• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

There is no such thing as a good sideline reporter. They repeat whatever the sideline media person will tell them and ask one awful question of a coach running off the field at halftime.

At least Siragusa wears funny hats. Andrews is hot. Oliver provides literally nothing except a new awful hairdo every week.
She's unattractive so she's a serious journalist.

I am, but that's also totally what I believe. These storybook narratives usually have a way of working out- Giants/Patriots in the David vs. Goliath matchup, Flacco betting on himself and coming up huge, etc. etc.
Seems like Peyton would have won last season if that was the case. Anything can happen, there are 3.5 great teams left (Colts get 0.5)!

Ricker

May the best team win...no preference for me,and when that happens,I usually start to take for the team that falls behind lol...

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Someone took our table at Klinger's because my friend forgot to call in. It's an uncomfortable feeling to watch the game in a peasant's spot.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
giNXN.gif

Top Bottom