• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

There is no such thing as a good sideline reporter. They repeat whatever the sideline media person will tell them and ask one awful question of a coach running off the field at halftime.

At least Siragusa wears funny hats. Andrews is hot. Oliver provides literally nothing except a new awful hairdo every week.

Lol no. Keep on being you though. It's entertaining.

Cocksucking antenna won't work, so I gotta stream this shit.

Go Packers. First game I've worn my jersey during all season. Hopefully that means great things.

Mrbob

Cobb in the hospital overnight, Rodgers with a gimpy leg, the legend of the 2014 Green Bay Packers continues to grow.

fun?

FUN?!

image.php

Bread

Banned
Man if Cobb is playing hurt this might be an easy game for the Seahawks defense. Just put Sherman on Jordy and make Lacy beat you.

Colasante

Cobb in the hospital overnight, Rodgers with a gimpy leg, the legend of the 2014 Green Bay Packers continues to grow.

Their season-long narrative has fit so perfectly in one of those America's Game videos that I think there's no way they don't win the Super Bowl. The loss to the Seahawks in week one, Rodgers' R-E-L-A-X, beating the Lions on a gimpy leg, then the comeback against the Cowboys, now revenge on the Seahawks, followed by crushing Luck in the Super Bowl to prove that Rodgers is the QB of the present and future. They're the team of destiny, unfortunately.

rObit

Banned
I like the Packers a whole lot. Won't be mad at all if they beat out the Hawks, I just hope whoever wins this game goes on to win the SB.

GLHF Packers-GAF.

Their season-long narrative has fit so perfectly in one of those America's Game videos that I think there's no way they don't win the Super Bowl. The loss to the Seahawks in week one, Rodgers' R-E-L-A-X, beating the Lions on a gimpy leg, then the comeback against the Cowboys, now revenge on the Seahawks, followed by crushing Luck in the Super Bowl to prove that Rodgers is the QB of the present and future. They're the team of destiny, unfortunately.
You are going all out with the reverse jinx attempts today, huh?

Top Bottom