• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Fuck Harson and Mech most of all

Also the Flacco haters because holy shit if anybody else was throwing, it doesn't even stay close to the last play

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Congrats Pats-GAF. Your team played less stupid than the Ravens, and that's all that matters in the end.

Go Panthers!

The Ravens still played frighteningly well. Just a couple of mistakes here and there. Playoff Flacco is real; he looked like garbage most of the season and comes out here to make it a heart attack game.

GQman2121

Banned
It was a great game. I'm happy the refs ultimately didn't have the final say in the outcome. That's my least favorite side of the NFL.

I hope the Pats go on to win the SB now. I hate them less than every other team that realistically has a chance to play in AZ.

Larry, fuck the NFC game. It's going to be a blowout. Let's load up GTA and murder mother fuckers.

Bessy67

Oh God dammit. Troy and Joe aren't doing this game? Why in the hell do they let them root for Dallas instead of putting them in a game where they wouldn't be biased? Better yet, why doesn't Fox just fire both of the idiots?

yuraya

That was a good game. Ravens D choked big time. Flacco and his offensive line did more than enough to win.

Good win for Pats.

Top Bottom